R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Quick Trip to Rim

Old 10-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quick Trip to Rim

Left early Thursday and got back Friday evening for a "cast & blast" squirrel-trout one-nighter. Naturally the cold snap came through that day and dropped the temps quite a bit... frosty nutz is all I can say. Hunted basically from Bear Canyon to Chevelon Canyon lakes and fished both. Camped in the Chevelon campground; nobody there. The end result was no trout and plenty of squirrel. I didn't take many pics and for some reason there weren't any truck or squirrel pics, which kind of sucked because the truck looked rough and cool all dirty. Here's a few pics to give you an idea of the conditions, had a great time.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
benboosted is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ben
benboosted's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like an amazing time! Hoping to get my truck lined out and take my family (wife and three dogs) to do the same! How'd you stay warm enough at night tho lol
Old 10-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks... Stayed "warm" by way of sweats over thermals in bag and blanket, but gave up blanket to my noob friend who wasn't as prepared. Feet were chilly is all. Can't wait for some snow wheelin and ice fishing in Jan
Old 10-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds like a good time right there. I love the Rim country. Knoll Lake is one of my favorites, camping off of the south side of the lake on the point.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #5
ASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ASUAviator's Tacoma Gallery
Looks perfect!