R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FEELER: North Phoenix Meet

Old 10-21-2013, 09:01 AM   #21
calixto25 is on a distinguished road
calixto25's Tacoma Gallery
Let's all meet this Friday 7pm seems like it would work for everyone. Just need to find a place.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #22
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kenny
kenny216's Tacoma Gallery
Well it would suck to organize a meet i cant go to haha and i just cant do friday nights unless u all come to the hideaway in cave creek. Maybe wednesday night in norterra and we can invade mellow mushroom?
Old 10-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #23
enigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
^ Mellow Mushroom is what I was thinking too

The 2nd Friday of every month Norterra has a car show we could invade....Also The Sandbar at Desert Ridge has Wide Open Wednesdays that are supposed to be a car show thing and some guys from DezertRangers went to the last one. The next one is the 30th I believe.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #24
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
There was a West Side Wed meet but it died out. I am game to meet up with the North side folks. Name a place and time. Im not picky.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #25
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good with Norterra or Lake Pleasant Parkway areas. I live dead center between both of them. Norterra has a ton going on with places to eat/drink. Lake Pleasant town center has Lakeside Bar/Grill and a couple other spots. Parking at Norterra can be tricky to get a group together in front of the restaurants though. Their classic car shows probably wouldn't be a fit for our trucks, either. What about something neutral for all the folks like Red Robin up there at Norterra? Big menu with drinks as an option for us adults? Mellow Mushroom is decent, too. Parking in front of it could be tricky on weekends but a weeknight wouldn't be bad.

Norterra is easy because it's right off the 17 and just a couple miles off of the 101.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #26
enigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedenigmadsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
the classics might not be a good mix, but i'm sure there's plenty of desert minded folk that head up there!!!

I hear you on the parking though, I think if we parked far enough out between harkins/mellow mushroom or the other side of happy valley by the Red Robin we would be okay.

the Red Robin/Ross/Petco/Sports Chalet area is usually fairly open
Old 10-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #27
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
the classics might not be a good mix, but i'm sure there's plenty of desert minded folk that head up there!!!

I hear you on the parking though, I think if we parked far enough out between harkins/mellow mushroom or the other side of happy valley by the Red Robin we would be okay.

the Red Robin/Ross/Petco/Sports Chalet area is usually fairly open
Are you going to Glamis?
Old 10-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #28
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Red Robin or Mellow Mushroom both have good easy affordable menus. It's a coin toss. I'd lean more towards Red Robin.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #29
There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in there too!!! Love me some wings lol.

The one advantage mellow mushroom has over red robin is gobs of beers on tap
Old 10-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #30
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Red Robin's menu is a little cheaper for those of us that are poor *cough cough me* lol, but at night time that place fills up pretty good. i know the east side of the parking lot of mellow mushroom usually has some room and in between mellow and harkins is usually pretty open. what do u guys think? and does wednesday night work well for everybody?
Old 10-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #31

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in there too!!! Love me some wings lol.

The one advantage mellow mushroom has over red robin is gobs of beers on tap
Oh shit, I totally forgot about BWW.

I drink whiskey so the beer thing doesn't sway me. Probably would for everyone else though.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Are you going to Glamis?
Couldn't get off work
Old 10-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Oh shit, I totally forgot about BWW.

I drink whiskey so the beer thing doesn't sway me. Probably would for everyone else though.
im the same way. whiskey or tequilla. so who is in for wednesday?
Old 10-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #34
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Im game.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #35

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Wednesday the 23rd at Buffalo Wild Wings at Norterra then? I'm good with 6 or later, unless I come straight from work in which case could be about 5:30.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #36
I work at a hospital my schedule rotates but I will make these ias often as possible if they are Wednesdays at norterra for sure. Won't make this week but will next week if it becomes a thing
Old 10-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #37
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there in Wednesday then. Cross roads or directuins? Plz
Old 10-21-2013, 08:14 PM   #38
I-17 and happy valley. East side of the freeway in the harkins parking lot
Old 10-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #39
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I-17 and happy valley. East side of the freeway in the harkins parking lot
Thanks
Old 10-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #40

why dont we say wednesday at 730?