R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FEELER: North Phoenix Meet

Old 01-30-2014, 08:34 AM   #481
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
And that broad on the right is what you would have to look forward to when the broad on the right aged 20 years.
Yeup, that's why this Daddy got wasted one night and told the brawd on the left to bugger off many a moon ago.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:48 AM   #482
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Yeup, that's why this Daddy got wasted one night and told the brawd on the left to bugger off many a moon ago.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:04 PM   #483
RPS1030 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
RPS1030's Tacoma Gallery
Is it time yet?

Come awn out.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #484
enigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
Damn everyone got here early! I pull up 20 min before 7 thinking I'd be one of the first couple and you fuckers are inside already
Old 02-13-2014, 03:35 PM   #485
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Next meet:

Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014
7:00pm
Norterra Shopping Center (I-17 and Happy Valley)
Restaurant TBD (probably Mellow Mushroom or Buffalo Wild Wings)
Old 02-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #486
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Next meet:

Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014
Restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings this go round.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:39 AM   #487
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Next meet:

Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014
Restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings this go round.
Gonna pass, rather contort myself to shit in my own mouth then consume that 'food'. Speaking of weekends, what weekend are we tearing into your truck Adam?
Old 02-14-2014, 08:03 AM   #488
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just drink beer. Eating is over rated.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:21 AM   #489
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Just drink beer. Eating is over rated.
This is true
Old 02-14-2014, 09:06 AM   #490

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna pass, rather contort myself to shit in my own mouth then consume that 'food'. Speaking of weekends, what weekend are we tearing into your truck Adam?
Tomorrow morning, son. At Bryan's house. I gots all the parts I think I need, with the exception of new seals for the front diff. I was just going to gamble on the old ones since they don't leak, then thought "wtf" why not just replace them while I'm in there. I didn't get any ordered in time so I need to call around and find some today.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:10 AM   #491
Peanut butter mini time

O shit, well someone get me an address. I can plop over for a couple hours before heading over to my buddies to work on his rig. Do I need to bring any tools or just my sexy self?
Old 02-14-2014, 03:49 PM   #492
RPS1030's Tacoma Gallery
What time are you planning to get started?
Old 02-18-2014, 12:14 PM   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Next meet:

Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014
Restaurant TBD (probably Mellow Mushroom or Buffalo Wild Wings)
Where are the rest of north and west siders at?
Old 02-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #494
RPS1030's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in of course. My buddy Kenny is a maybe depending on work schedule.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #495
Peanut butter mini time

Werd, I'll probably roll up. Depends on the work week.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:37 PM   #496
enigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out, I'll be working this week
Old 02-18-2014, 08:08 PM   #497

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I can't make this one. I'm in Arkansas on business and I'll be coming in late.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:06 AM   #498
Peanut butter mini time

They are dropping like flys
Old 02-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #499
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kenny
kenny216's Tacoma Gallery
If im not sick tomorrow ill come
Old 02-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny216 View Post
If im not sick tomorrow ill come
Make sure to bring your camera so you can pretend to take a bunch of pictures.

Quote:
They are dropping like flys
Fuck 'em..... I'll be there.