R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FEELER: North Phoenix Meet

Old 10-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #101
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny216 View Post
Nothing like that one tire fire. I couldnt believe how far i went, it kept goin so i just stayed in it hahahahaha
Yeah you cooked for a good 60+ feet. You should go back and measure it. Plus the smoke from it hung in the parking lot for about 5 minutes because there was zero wind.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #102
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kenny
kenny216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Yeah you cooked for a good 60+ feet. You should go back and measure it. Plus the smoke from it hung in the parking lot for about 5 minutes because there was zero wind.
Hahaha perfect. Did any cops show up? I saw one headed that way pretty fast
Old 10-25-2013, 10:12 AM   #103
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha perfect. Did any cops show up? I saw one headed that way pretty fast
Nope, clear. Never even saw one.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #104
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post

"Bunch of Bad Ass Dudes with a bunch of Bad Ass Trucks!"
Old 10-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #105

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I can't see the pic because it's blocked on my work puter. Can you upload it to your TW gallery and then link it here?
Old 10-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #106
RPS1030 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
RPS1030's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for time in the dirt for sure. Busy the next few weekends with parents visiting and moving.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #107
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
"Bunch of Bad Ass Dudes with a bunch of Bad Ass Trucks!"
Haha yeah I remember that lol
Old 10-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #108
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
Who are you guys!!!!!!!
Nobody really, bunch of internet explorers lmao
Old 10-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #109
AZoutdoors53 is on a distinguished road
AZoutdoors53's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a great time, bummed i couldnt make it. Hopefully there will be a north phoenix meet again soon!
Old 10-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #110
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
Anyone down to crash the FJ wheeling meet at table mesa tonight?
Old 10-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #111
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I sooooo would but I'm going to glamis
Old 10-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #112
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who are you guys!!!!!!!
Nobody really, bunch of internet explorers lmao
hahahahaha
Old 10-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #113

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would actually be a great idea but I'm stuck at home watching the house tonight. Girl gets in late from a flight tonight and I have to keep tabs on kids and dogs.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #114
I posted on azfj and some of them are gonna crash the next one with us
Old 10-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #115
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'l be keeping an eye on this thread for the next meet. Hopefully some more east valley guys come out next time.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #116
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
I'l be keeping an eye on this thread for the next meet. Hopefully some more east valley guys come out next time.
Its so far lol
Old 10-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #117
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Its so far lol

Gilbert to N Phx is not far at all..
wash the sand out of your VJ
Old 10-26-2013, 01:25 AM   #118
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Ok ill let you pay for my gas and food
Old 10-26-2013, 02:34 AM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
BOOM!!!
Old 10-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #120
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
BOOM!!!
You can pitch in too