R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FEELER: North Phoenix Meet

Old 10-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #121
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kenny
kenny216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
You can pitch in too
Oh no its ok i dont need to
Old 10-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #122
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Any plans for this week?
Old 10-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #123
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Any plans for this week?
Ooh... good question. Not sure if this week will work well for me, but next week should be a "go".

It's not a North Phoenix spot, but here's a trail some of us are contemplating taking this Saturday...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...il-11-2-a.html
Old 10-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #124
enigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
This Thursday is Halloween so I'll be taking the kiddos around the neighborhood.

Next Thursday would be good! The fj guys should make it then too
Old 10-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #125
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it next Thursday. Any ideas on time and place?
Old 10-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #126
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thats not gonna happen in my stock rig
Old 10-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #127
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Yeah thats not gonna happen in my stock rig
Why not stock is still fine we were all there once
Old 10-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #128
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing wrong at all with a stock rig.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #129
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
not saying there is anything wrong with it. Love my truck. The log trail into bartlet looks a little to rough for no armor
Old 10-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #130

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, yeah that's a different story. Do not take a stock truck out there unless you're willing to destroy it and have it winched over everything. It looked like you were referring to just the standard North Phoenix meet where all we do is sit on pavement.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #131

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
I should be able to make it next Thursday. Any ideas on time and place?
Nothing mentioned yet, but like last week's meet.. we just need to name a place and stick with it. I threw out the plan for the last one, so let's let someone else throw together a plan for next week. I'm game for whatever unless it involves babies or church.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:18 PM   #132

llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Thursdays are hard for me to make as that is the night I have lab every week. Tuesdays or Wednesdays work best for me. But as long as its not anthem, I'm down.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #133
enigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud ofenigmadsm has much to be proud of
I think the norterra area is best IMO. Some didn't like the parking and restaurant so maybe a different eatery is in mind?
Old 10-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #134

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Norterra works out fantastic for me. I'm also game for Lake Pleasant Parkway area, off Happy Valley. There's Lakeside Bar and Grill up there which is always a good time and is a big place. Usually always plenty of seating on a weeknight unless there's a sporting event. I don't recommend Thursdays during football season though, as anywhere like that is going to get packed. Soon we will have college football, NFL, NBA and NHL all coinciding and can make for some crowded sports bars.

May I suggest the Streets of New York on 67th Ave and Deer Valley? That place never gets too busy, parking is plentiful, and the food is good. They have a full bar, and that one has great service. Right out in front of it is the Rusty Pelican bar, too. Same parking lot. And a Dairy Queen across the same parking lot.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #135
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kenny
kenny216's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for whatever next week if i dont have to go to tucson, but the guy who owns the bar i work at owns a restaurant up the street in Cave Creek called "Tap Haus" and he is gonna start holding weekly themed car shows. He asked me if i wanted a night where its all trucks. the food is really good there and priced pretty reasonably. Im not sure when its starting, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up
Old 10-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #136
Streets of new York sounds delish
Old 10-29-2013, 06:55 AM   #137
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
I vote streets of new York. Although I do love the last spot we chilled at but different restaurant . And I think some of us were talking about going to crown king or something.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:36 AM   #138

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so that's a few votes for Streets of New York pizza on 67th Ave and Deer Valley. I vote for Wednesday next week to avoid the sports rush of a Thursday, and to fit around some people's inability to make it on Thursdays.

Any objections? Let's say.. 7pm? It's on the NW corner of that intersection in the strip mall.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #139
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Ok so that's a few votes for Streets of New York pizza on 67th Ave and Deer Valley. I vote for Wednesday next week to avoid the sports rush of a Thursday, and to fit around some people's inability to make it on Thursdays.

Any objections? Let's say.. 7pm? It's on the NW corner of that intersection in the strip mall.
Yeah next week Wednesday works for me!
Old 10-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #140

llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds line fun. Wednesday is better