R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Hiring Bolt-on tech and CNC Plasma operator

Old 10-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Hiring Bolt-on tech and CNC Plasma operator

Experienced tech and fabricator...

Looking for a self starting, motivated individual who wants to be here with a good attitude.
Must own full set of hand/air tools and know how to use them.
Min 1 year experience, must be proficient in suspension installation, front end work [balljoints, steering, etc], wiring...
Mig/Tig
No calls..
Email jobs@sdhqoffroad.com or fax 480-633-1791

Also, looking for a CNC plasma table operator, duties include: 2d cad program design, plasma table maintenance and troubleshooting, receive and check in materials, setup and operate press break, clean up of plasma cut parts, efficiently layout parts in cad to minimize waste. Must be well organized, minor fab work using mig and tig. Please email resume to jobs@sdhqoffroad.com.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I'm currently a student at UTI and looking for an entry level position. It would be awesome to work at sdhq
Old 10-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
I wish I'm currently a student at UTI and looking for an entry level position. It would be awesome to work at sdhq
Always looking for good Bolt-on tech's so once your out, shoot over a resume for sure!