Old 01-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #21
Banned
Capt FLuffy is on a distinguished road
Royal Canadian Mounted Police: War of 1869
Name: Kyle
Capt FLuffy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbyrd01 View Post
You obviously know nothing about quail hunting. Why don't you go play in traffic douche bag.
when im 38 years old, i hope im not up at 12:50 am in gilbert arizona writing on a forum that was intended for 21-30 year olds who arn't supposed to have families and shit.

i wonder what that says about your progress in life? maybe time for a reconsider?

ohh and thank you for feeding your neighbor hood troll
Old 01-26-2014, 12:57 AM   #22
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt FLuffy View Post
when im 38 years old, i hope im not up at 12:50 am in gilbert arizona writing on a forum that was intended for 21-30 year olds who arn't supposed to have families and shit.

i wonder what that says about your progress in life? maybe time for a reconsider?

What's an RCMP officer doing living in Arizona ?
Old 01-26-2014, 12:59 AM   #23
Banned
well back in my highlander days i was a Mountie in the war of 1869

MCloud sent for me from tucson and i have been waiting for him ever since
Old 01-26-2014, 01:01 AM   #24
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well back in my highlander days i was a Mountie in the war of 1869

MCloud sent for me from tucson and i have been waiting for him ever since

So , you're a dickhead troll that is using a service badge in your user profile of a service you don't actually belong to
Old 01-26-2014, 01:09 AM   #25
Banned
HAHAHA no, man i was there!! i saws the lighting! I FELT THE POWER!!!

also if you haven't noticed i could give two shits about a country that is colder that IOWA

and has a ban on handguns. yes yes i know you will come over the hills with your hunting shotguns and chainsaws.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:11 AM   #26

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAHAHA no, man i was there!! i saws the lighting! I FELT THE POWER!!!

also if you haven't noticed i could give two shits about a country that is colder that IOWA

and has a ban on handguns. yes yes i know you will come over the hills with your hunting shotguns and chainsaws.

trollolololol
Old 01-26-2014, 01:15 AM   #27
Banned
see its all in good fun, i just like to kick back and talk shit and call people out on what i see as there faults, i thrive on reactions, thus like i said thank you for feeding your neighbor hood troll.

see peter your cool, you learn to laugh in the end, but some people just insist they can out troll the TROLL.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:16 AM   #28

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
see its all in good fun, i just like to kick back and talk shit and call people out on what i see as there faults, i thrive on reactions, thus like i said thank you for feeding your neighbor hood troll.

see peter your cool, you learn to laugh in the end, but some people just insist they can out troll the TROLL.
Well . i hope you enjoyed your time on TW
Old 01-26-2014, 01:17 AM   #29
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Well . i hope you enjoyed your time on TW
eh? enjoyed my time? no ways! im here to stay! wheee!!!!
Old 01-26-2014, 01:19 AM   #30

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Bye bye
Old 01-26-2014, 01:21 AM   #31
Banned
no man the only thing that is going bye bye is those atrocities you call furniture and structures i give it about 2 years before the porch thing falls apart completely.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:54 AM   #32
wbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud of
Army: 1/75 RGR
wbyrd01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I need to reconsider? You're trolling forums. What does that say about you?

Please ban this idiot.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:50 AM   #33
wbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud ofwbyrd01 has much to be proud of
Army: 1/75 RGR
wbyrd01's Tacoma Gallery
And he's gone. Thanks to whoever did that.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:16 AM   #34

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How did that work out for you ?
Old 01-26-2014, 10:45 AM   #35
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. I read through here expecting to see some gambles or maybe some mearns pics and read this....

Good-bye "fluff"...

Az
Old 01-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #36
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Haha, wow .. what a tool, that ryhmes with stool just like Kyle ryhmes with pile

Kyle O'kitt....pile O'shit

back to the sand box for you