R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Underdog777's Bachelor Party Extravaganza!

Old 01-24-2014, 07:43 AM   #121
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
I know a lot of girls that will be disappointed when I tell them you are only into dudes. Sad day. A angel just lost its wings
I have a soft spot for TW wives
Old 01-24-2014, 07:44 AM   #122
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amad4x4 View Post
I have a soft spot for TW wives giggity
Ftfy
Old 01-24-2014, 09:39 AM   #123
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
I have a soft spot for TW wives
Heyooo
Old 01-24-2014, 11:01 AM   #124
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
im definitley in.
ill strip if you all throw dolla bills at me
Old 01-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #125
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
im definitley in.
Can I snap quarters at you instead? I did that once at a strip club. I've never been thrown that far out of a door in my entire life! Dude chucked me like I weighed 20lbs.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:20 PM   #126
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Can I snap quarters at you instead? I did that once at a strip club. I've never been thrown that far out of a door in my entire life! Dude chucked me like I weighed 20lbs.
Im a baller on a budget man. I make hail
Old 01-24-2014, 12:23 PM   #127
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LMAO
Quote:
Dude chucked me like I weighed 20lbs.
That's the worst feeling in the world
Old 01-24-2014, 01:05 PM   #128
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

hmm.... tempting!

haha thats awesome
Old 02-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #129
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

:cough:
Old 02-11-2014, 02:02 PM   #130
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2014, 02:08 PM   #131
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Date change?
Old 02-11-2014, 03:21 PM   #132
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Did I miss something?
Old 02-13-2014, 09:34 AM   #133
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Is this guys only?
Sure isn't. Feel free to come out. Think of it as TW members only, the strippers don't count.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
How the fuck am I supposed to throw DOLLA DOLLA bills at strippers if we are surrounded by a bunch of dudes in the woods? Guess we could stop at the strip club on the way to the rim......heard they got some classy brawds up there.
Throw your dollar* dollar* bills with the wind, not into it.
Quote:
Pete's! Hahaha I was under impressions of strippers being at camp with us.
This is an accurate impression.
Quote:
Last stripper pole in the woods was all guys if stripping is a requirement for girls I'll pass lol
I'm sure Phil will be up there at some point if Moose doesn't beat him to it. Clothing staying on your back or not is your call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
im definitley in.
I'll bring a special stack of Monopoly money just for you buddy
Quote:
Can I snap quarters at you instead? I did that once at a strip club..
Or this.
Quote:
And then we'll wake up the next morning and the strippers will be sifting through dirt to pick up change. Solid Vines moment in the making.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
:cough:
Are you alright dude? Might want to get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
And so it goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Date change?
Getting around to it. Wait one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
Did I miss something?
Two Monday meets.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #134
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
OP has been updated with a new date. Please take note and make adjustments as needed. This date has been approved by the ol' lady so no further changes will be made. Location is still tentative.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:48 AM   #135
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Days have been blacked out on my calender
Old 02-13-2014, 12:37 PM   #136
Iron Beard

Added to the AZ Meets thread!
Old 02-14-2014, 10:34 AM   #137
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Oooh count me in been too long since ive seen you buddy!
Old 03-03-2014, 12:06 PM   #138
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Holy, fucking, hell batman! Bachelor parties happen to be my specialty. Stand by for awesome!
Old 03-03-2014, 12:46 PM   #139

Standby. I am so stoked for this meet. Much work to do on my pickup I have.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:39 PM   #140
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
I might be moving back to Phoenix in a few months. If I do, I'm going to try my best to be there. This sounds like it's gonna be a blast.