R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Underdog777's Bachelor Party Extravaganza!

Old 11-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Underdog777's Bachelor Party Extravaganza!

Ok, I am no longer getting married. In the spirit of almost taking the plunge (wedding date was set for October 10th) I'm throwing a "still an eligible bachelor" camping party. This will be from the 10th of October to the 12th. If you know where upper sycamore is, and you're not going to come from day one, just cruise and find our camping site. Odds are we'll have a signal up there so we can guide you in like a nice fat juicy patriot missile...aka a torpedo...aka a boner rocket.

Details: For us Chandler/Gilbert/Queen Creek folk, we will meet at the Circle K on power and warner at 1200 hours. We will SP at 1230. At this point we will link up with the Mesa guys (if any are coming) at the Salt River Tubing parking lot/staging area. Food, beverages, snack, and ammo are going to be considered community items. Bring something so as to not be a complete mooch please. Individuals are responsible for their own camping gear if they are going to stay a night or both. Safety is going to be priority #1 on this trip, and given our crowd I am sure this will not be a problem.

Entertainment: Working on that right now, but for the most part it will be the usual outdoor activities. If anyone has come fun games to bring, please do so.

I personally really need this getaway since I've been working my ass off in school, and dealing with a seemingly endless onslaught of bullshit lately. I understand if a lot of you can't make it, but it would be really nice to have a solid crowd come out so we can blow off some steam together. PM if you would like my personal contact info to coordinate in more detail. Thanks all.

When: October 10th - 12th

Where: Upper Sycamore

Who: The Arizona TacomaWorld community, CGCC Student Veterans, and guests.

What: Wheeling, camping, and shooting.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
THIS could be dangerous.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Bump for ideas on location!
Old 11-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
THIS could be dangerous.
In all the right ways. You should come out man. We can put the FR-S on a flatbed
Old 11-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #6
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Gimme some
Old 11-26-2013, 10:51 AM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
In all the right ways. You should come out man. We can put the FR-S on a flatbed
rally style

i actually should have another trail rig before this event
Old 11-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Planning a year in advance.. Someone is excited!
Old 11-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #9

Quote:
rally style

i actually should have another trail rig before this event
If not man, let me know. I'll get you taken care of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Planning a year in advance.. Someone is excited!
Haha to say the least, yes. My fiance is excited for the wedding and I'm just like 'meh'. I'll never understand.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #10
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahh this sounds like a hell of a time
Old 11-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #11
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If not man, let me know. I'll get you taken care of.

Haha to say the least, yes. My fiance is excited for the wedding and I'm just like 'meh'. I'll never understand.
Should...planning next summer to pick up either a yj or old Toyota 4x4. Maybe a bronco or an xj.

Something with a SFA that I can lift, lock, and beat the shit out if lol
Old 11-26-2013, 11:02 AM   #12
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's going on gents? I have decided that I want my bachelor party next year to be a massive TW meet. What better way to celebrate the end of burning money on mods, then spending it with the AZ TW community? I'm throwing this up with such advance notice so everyone can plan accordingly and have some predictability. Details will change between now and then but for the moment, here is what I have. Feel free to add yourself to the "who" list. I am open to ideas for a wheeling location. Sugarloaf is one of the first places to come to mind, but not a definite.

When: October 4th-5th, 2014.

Where: TBD

Who: Underdog777

What: Wheeling, camping, and shooting. (and strippers!!!!)

Edited for a proper bachelor party "What" listing.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #13
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
My wife nor I was really excited about our wedding. We lived together for 6 years before we got married and it really was just for tax reason we got married.

I plan on going to this as my wife and I got married on Halloween so we could use this as our early wedding anniversary since we didn't do shit this year.

Cmack,

You can ride with me if you don't got a ride by then.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #14

Quote:
Should...planning next summer to pick up either a yj or old Toyota 4x4. Maybe a bronco or an xj.

Something with a SFA that I can lift, lock, and beat the shit out if lol
'Murika. I'll be mobbing my 4x4 for this one but depending on the location I might have my buddy drive my Taco so I can have both there. I think all of us here at TW have become accustomed to the idea of you in a truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
good call.
Quote:
My wife nor I was really excited about our wedding. We lived together for 6 years before we got married and it really was just for tax reason we got married.

I plan on going to this as my wife and I got married on Halloween so we could use this as our early wedding anniversary since we didn't do shit this year.

Cmack,

To your point, that's why I'm over it. But if it makes her happy and I can do this meet, I'm happy. She chewed my ass out last night for wanting it for the dates posted because there are "last minute arrangements" before the wedding. It's the weekend prior, wtf will there be to do?
Old 11-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #15

How hard will we be wheeling?
Old 11-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #16
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Wedding consume your time like children do. A week before your girl will be wanting to make sure everything is perfect

- cake
- dress
- bridesmaid's dresses
- DJ
- Guests
- Your Tux
- Best man Tux
- Etc
- etc
- etc
- etc

Just remember, to most women this is the biggest day in their life until they pop out a fuck trophy. My suggestion is to just let her do her thing and support her every decision, no matter how dumb it is.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:13 AM   #17
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
sounds expensive
Quote:

Cmack,

hmmm that means even more drunkerness shenanigans LOL

Quote:
'Murika. I'll be mobbing my 4x4 for this one but depending on the location I might have my buddy drive my Taco so I can have both there. I think all of us here at TW have become accustomed to the idea of you in a truck.

good call.

To your point, that's why I'm over it. But if it makes her happy and I can do this meet, I'm happy. She chewed my ass out last night for wanting it for the dates posted because there are "last minute arrangements" before the wedding. It's the weekend prior, wtf will there be to do?
oh i know, i feel awkward still not driving a 4x4.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
How hard will we be wheeling?
That depends on the location. It's a whole weekend so count the drive out to the site, set up, exploring, going back, party activities, waking up, maybe exploring again, packing up, and going home. Suggest a location and we'll all toss it around.
Quote:
Wedding consume your time like children do. A week before your girl will be wanting to make sure everything is perfect

- $
- $$
- $$$
- $$$$
- $$$$$
- $$$$$$
- $$$$$$$
- $$$$$$$$
- $$$$$$$$$
- $$$$$$$$$$
- $$$$$$$$$$$

Just remember, to most women this is the biggest day in their life until they pop out a fuck trophy. My suggestion is to just let her do her thing and support her every decision, no matter how dumb it is.
That's about what I've been doing. I told her give me a time, place, and a date, and I'll show up in a pinstripe tux. The most I've done was talk her out of her original idea because I won't cough up over 20K for just one day. I got mods and shit to do.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #19

Quote:
That depends on the location. It's a whole weekend so count the drive out to the site, set up, exploring, going back, party activities, waking up, maybe exploring again, packing up, and going home. Suggest a location and we'll all toss it around.

I have no idea lol.. As long as its prerunner friendly I'm down
Old 11-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #20

Quote:
sounds expensive

hmmm that means even more drunkerness shenanigans LOL

oh i know, i feel awkward still not driving a 4x4.
And to think I almost traded in my truck for the same car you have...but black Came soooo close.

Luckily a buddy of mine (huge flamer) has some lesbian friends that are strippers and have offered their services at a discount in exchange for libations.