R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Craigslist finds

Old 12-09-2013, 09:59 AM   #21
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Debatable because fast off roading is fun haha
Dirt>Pavement
Old 12-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #22
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
He doesn't really wanna go with a car, he wants to go with a truck to make it a hunting truck. One of the old f150s.
Problem solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Debatable because fast off roading is fun haha
Oh shit true. Forgot about because racetruck. And we are still talking about fast on dirt with whoops involved. Not street fast in car
Old 12-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #23
spd33 is on a distinguished road
spd33's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel deals!
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/4242524977.html

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/4240208024.html

Steelies w/ decent tires
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/4193868853.html
Old 12-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #24
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dirt>Pavement
Pavement > dirt for me.

Dragging knee at high speeds is one amazing feeling.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #25
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is sweet.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4204718855.html
Old 12-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #26
TheRedHorseman will become famous soon enough
TheRedHorseman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Pavement > dirt for me.

Dragging knee at high speeds is one amazing feeling.
I want to try dragging knee on my CT90.

I imagine it will end in a hospital visit with the current tires.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #27
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/4206730475.html
Old 12-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #28
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4227594870.html
Old 12-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #29
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post

Holy hell, he only wants 7k for it?
Old 12-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #30
TuckyTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: 101st Airborne
Name: Brad
TuckyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/4241602781.html
Old 12-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #31
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Holy hell, he only wants 7k for it?
no he only wants 6990 for it
Old 12-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #32
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Not in Az but I'm sure someone on here will take the offer.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cas/4226882584.html
Old 12-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #33

What. The actual fuck. Like, holy motherfuck that's bad.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #34
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What. The actual fuck. Like, holy motherfuck that's bad.
So did you reply? I know its a bit of a drive but might be fun for you
Old 12-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #35
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Problem solved

Oh shit true. Forgot about because racetruck. And we are still talking about fast on dirt with whoops involved. Not street fast in car
Old 12-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #36
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post

Because no LED tech back then....sigh...
Old 01-06-2014, 08:08 AM   #37
spd33 is on a distinguished road
spd33's Tacoma Gallery
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/4274304863.html

Old 01-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #38

AHHHH
Old 01-06-2014, 06:58 PM   #39
WPNZ is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Weapons Loader
WPNZ's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Innovative Creations wants to use a Tacoma for bumper prototyping. Says will make and mount one for cost of materials.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/wad/4215481110.html
Old 01-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #40

That's a hell of a deal