R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Craigslist finds

Old 12-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Craigslist finds

Well, there isn't one, so why not?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/4192695765.html

My latest find
Old 12-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
spd33 is on a distinguished road
spd33's Tacoma Gallery
How very Marty McFly! Here are some fun ones

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4227256718.html

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4219955022.html

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4195922287.html

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4156641467.html
Old 12-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spd33 View Post
How very Marty McFly! Here is something fun

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4227256718.html

That's a lot of fun!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
spd33's Tacoma Gallery
This is pretty rad too

1982 Toyota Landcruiser Diesel RHD!!! - $10500 (New River)
Old 12-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #5
ONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
Well, there isn't one, so why not?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/4192695765.html

My latest find
Has zebra print seats
Old 12-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #6
ONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4143984464.html
Old 12-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #7
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I really like the old Toyota trucks. I made one in GTA V..
Old 12-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #8

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4168310664.html

The filtering is strong
Old 12-05-2013, 02:49 AM   #9
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4192764937.html
Old 12-05-2013, 06:57 AM   #10
spd33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Diggin' the Lex badge!

Old 12-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #11

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4228821006.html
Old 12-05-2013, 11:16 AM   #12
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
http://iowacity.craigslist.org/cto/4204700361.html
Old 12-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
That, would be really fun to have.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #14
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
http://showlow.craigslist.org/cto/4230265600.html
Not mine. But would love to have one as a trail rig beater some day.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
http://showlow.craigslist.org/cto/4230265600.html
Not mine. But would love to have one as a trail rig beater some day.
I would love to have an old trail truck like that one day. And that engine swap its got. The 1uz
Old 12-09-2013, 10:36 AM   #16
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep one day man
Old 12-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #17

Quote:
Yep one day man
My dad is going to do a project car/truck one day. Hopefully I can convince him to do one of these
Old 12-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #18
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
My dad is going to do a project car/truck one day. Hopefully I can convince him to do one of these
Thay would be awesome. You just have to convince him it is more fun wheeling and rock crawling compaired to going fast
Old 12-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #19

Quote:
Thay would be awesome. You just have to convince him it is more fun wheeling and rock crawling compaired to going fast
He doesn't really wanna go with a car, he wants to go with a truck to make it a hunting truck. One of the old f150s.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:55 AM   #20
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Debatable because fast off roading is fun haha