R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ TRD Sticker (PIC)

Old 12-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #41
Eatshots is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
Eatshots's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, well if anybody knows a place to print these then after the holidays we can get this thing rolling!
Old 01-11-2014, 02:16 PM   #42
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
Did we give up on this? I'm not sure of anywhere that does custom printing, but I'm sure a few calls and the right place could be found.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:50 PM   #43

I am just waiting until money starts flowing again befor I print mine. If you want a single color like all black or white I know a few places but the multi color stickers I have no clue but if anyone wants one I will look into it.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:54 PM   #44
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Came across your thread via Luis mentioning it in mine . Take a look, and let me know if you have interest in designing anything similar to mine - it's not a bedside decal. I'm trying to make something for myself for a window decal.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ml#post8015773
Old 01-16-2014, 07:59 AM   #45
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...yl-decals.html

Here's an option, however it's not local.
Old 01-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #46
JensTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jen
JensTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im liking the last one a lot, can we get this going... or can you send me the image so I can get one made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatshots View Post
Sorry work has been crazy. Had some down time today tho. Let me know what you guys think.

I probably wont get mine printed until after the holidays.

Old 01-26-2014, 08:41 PM   #47
AZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Jay
AZM9's Tacoma Gallery
I want the Sport one with red letters to go my speedway blue. Can you do that?
Old 01-26-2014, 08:48 PM   #48
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
I have a guy that can make these into stickers, I am pretty sure. Someone would have to make the investment.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:52 PM   #49
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
this is what im getting from the sticker guy i know. so most likely these will never be created

Well TRD is a copyrighted logo and we can't reproduce those without getting into trouble
Old 01-26-2014, 08:59 PM   #51
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ya so hopefully no one gets sued in the process of making the stickers if they feel to.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:21 PM   #52

Copy right means we just can't sell them, I never planed on making money off these.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:29 PM   #53
Mas Tequila!!!

Well do you have a printer or whatever because if not we have to buy them from whoever prints which he would be getting screwed if they make em
Old 01-26-2014, 09:34 PM   #54

Well there is ways around that also, you could do a diffrent font or change the logo a bit. I think the rule is if it's 10% diffrent or something like that.

When I first made them I wasn't sure how I was going to print and just put it on here for you guys to print how ever that maybe.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:16 AM   #55
Mighty mite is on a distinguished road
Mighty mite's Tacoma Gallery
Az TRD decal

Sweet