R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZTW Sticker Ideas

Old 01-15-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
AZTW Sticker Ideas

I've been thinking about getting my own sticker eventually, I've even had thoughts of producing a bunch of them for some other folks on here - I'm just not sure how we should design it.

I had a little extra time today and started brainstorming, does anyone else have more ideas to contribute?

I don't know how we would make them, this is just a rough start to get the conversation going if anyone is interested. Here are a few sketches

Old 01-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #2
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...icker-pic.html
Old 01-15-2014, 07:52 PM   #3
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
Thanks - those are all bedside decals though and I've already replaced mine for a simple TRD Sport black one. I'm looking to make myself a sticker to rep TW

I got a message from TCbob though - and want to make sure that everyone is aware

I will not be selling, or distributing any of my TW.com designs to this forum

Just looking for ideas, that you folks are welcome to capitalize on for your own benefit

Old 01-15-2014, 11:15 PM   #4
Eatshots is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
Eatshots's Tacoma Gallery
I could try and duplicat your drawings an the computer for you. Mess around with it Then you can take a PDF to kinkos or somewhere that makes stickers.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:48 PM   #5
<3

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatshots View Post
I could try and duplicat your drawings an the computer for you. Mess around with it Then you can take a PDF to kinkos or somewhere that makes stickers.
Thanks - don't spend your time on it quite yet - I'm still unsure what I want to do.

I appreciate it
Old 01-16-2014, 05:28 PM   #6
Eatshots is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
Eatshots's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, just pm me or what ever
Old 01-18-2014, 05:30 PM   #7
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
top right would look good on my rear window.