Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Feeler on All pro bed rack

Old 01-23-2014, 03:15 PM   #1
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler on All pro bed rack

Found one for sale and dude wants 300 for it. Don't really need it but it could come in handy. What are your thoughts on these? https://www.allprooffroad.com/05taco...tacomabedracks
Old 01-24-2014, 11:31 AM   #2
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooiegoogoo View Post
Found one for sale and dude wants 300 for it. Don't really need it but it could come in handy. What are your thoughts on these? https://www.allprooffroad.com/05taco...tacomabedracks
Haven't seen one in person yet, but I haven't seen a bad review on it so far. The height is good especially if you do an RTT or a full-size spare on it (lower profile = better aerodynamics). I'm not a big fan of bolt-togethers, even though I have one in a different style, but they can still be really solid or you can have it welded together. I understand it has to take apart so that they can ship it without costing a fortune.

Read around.. there are one or two folks that have one. I'd pull the trigger for $300 if it's in good shape. You won't get much better of a price for that style of rack unless it's beat to shit.