R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Herbalife by Mike

Old 01-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #1
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Herbalife by Mike

Not sure if this is an appropriate thread to make or if I am braking any rules but I am a wellness coach and Herbalife distributor in Tucson and I am offering a discout to anyone who wants to start on any of my programs. For those in Tucson I can do wellness evaluations weekly and keep track of your progress. this includes keeping track of your body fat % and such things. Herbalife has products that can help you lose weight, improve your wellness, keep the aging process at bay, improve your energy and eve help with immunity and the digestive system. There is a product out there for everyone and since it is a pyramid business most people wont offer discounts but I will, especially to my TW family! Thanks guys. I can answer any questions, post products and everything else. I also invite anyone who has used Herbalife to share your success stories!
Old 01-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
pyramid scheme u say? interesting.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #3
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, yeah I was skeptical about it too but it really works, especially the weight loss program. I use the 24 program for athletes and it is ridiculously awesome.