R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZTW MeetnGreet Pics/Stories/Discussion

Old 01-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #21
CoDawwg is on a distinguished road

CoDawwg's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of nice looking rigs there! Gona have to try and make the next one, plus any chance to get out of the Cold is nice also.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:17 PM   #22
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I was talking with my parent's about the event and my mom had a good idea I didn't even think about. Hitting up like two food trucks to come out and then we wouldn't have to worry about food.
YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
We need to get in touch with monster energy or Redbull. They love to come out and pass out their drinks to events like this especially with our crowd of people.
YES

And Four Peaks or someone could come out for us elder folks

And Toyota + Firebird Raceway should sponsor our shindig so we can hit up that dirt track too! because racetruck
Old 01-26-2014, 06:20 PM   #23
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
We need contacts lol
Old 01-26-2014, 06:21 PM   #24
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We need contacts lol
I'll be on the lookout
Old 01-27-2014, 06:19 AM   #25
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adunkoma View Post
It was a great meet and I'm really sad I couldn't stay longer and I hope no one was mad that I took my hot dogs with me

Nice to meet those I haven't and see those I haven't in a while. I want to see epic frisbee pictures or it didn't happen

Looking forward to more meets, glad I was able to at least see a few more of you's later at sycamore.

- a special thanks to alex again and everyone else who threw down. Here's a few pics I took.

Thanks for the sticker Jamie!!!!

Later

Low branches haha

Notice Quintin - Top Left

Yeah, that ended up being a solid run, I'm sure James is still enjoying the oooooo and ouches I consistently made every time he hit something. Sorry James
Quote:
Operation frisbee recovery
Nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I was talking with my parent's about the event and my mom had a good idea I didn't even think about. Hitting up like two food trucks to come out and then we wouldn't have to worry about food.
May I suggest shortleash hot dogs, they are by far the best dogs you will ever eat!
Old 01-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #26
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it was a great turn out. Bummed I missed it, hope to make the next one.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:08 AM   #27
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Subd