I woke up real late today, almost bailed on the meet and decided that it was going to be too epic to miss.
Rolled in around 1230, and much to my excitement it was packed! Good turnout from the AZFJ crew as well.
Thank you Alex for setting this up, and doing the leg work to reserve the site. Also thank you to those that brought food/drink/festivities...I had a blast
Some things I learned from today
1. Frisbee is fun, must play frisbee at next meet
2. Phil seems like he would be a cool dude to drink some beers with
3. There's a lot of nice freaking rigs out there
4. Some of the coolest people are on this board
5. I need to stop uploading to photobucket, it compresses the shit out of pictures and destroys quality
Here's some pictures that I took. I didn't spend a lot of time, most of them were just in passing and a quick point and shoot. Not to mention noon time lighting is tough
More pics inbound as they load.