R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Alarm/Remote start installer?

Old 01-26-2014, 08:53 AM   #1
helidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to behold
helidave's Tacoma Gallery
Alarm/Remote start installer?

I couldn't find any recent threads about this... I'm looking for a good shop in the East Valley (the closer to Ahwatukee the better) to install an alarm and remote start in my truck. Any recommendations?
Old 01-26-2014, 09:04 AM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
best buy?
Old 01-26-2014, 09:39 AM   #3
helidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to beholdhelidave is a splendid one to behold
helidave's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've heard, Best Buy installs can range anywhere from great to horrible. Maybe someone here has some experience with the one at I10 and Ray and they can chime in.