R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ hunting

Old 02-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
AZ hunting

Is anyone planning on doing any hunting this year?
Old 02-04-2014, 06:48 PM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
shootin at chipmunks in my backyard with a pellet gun
Old 02-04-2014, 07:01 PM   #3
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well.. I'm putting in for elk here in the next few days
Old 02-04-2014, 07:09 PM   #4
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Drawn for May Turkey... just put in for archery elk and rifle pronghorn, will put in for deer. And of course dove, quail and squirrel when the time comes. My big goal for the year is to get the boat out a lot and do some fishing though.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #5

I'm planning on going quail hunting here pretty soon
Old 02-04-2014, 09:01 PM   #6
DISCOAZ is a glorious beacon of lightDISCOAZ is a glorious beacon of lightDISCOAZ is a glorious beacon of lightDISCOAZ is a glorious beacon of lightDISCOAZ is a glorious beacon of light

Name: bobby
DISCOAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Running outa time on quail. I like hunting birds but quail is a lot of footwork if u don't have a dog but hey ur young and can handle it.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:02 AM   #7

I may try dove then.. I haven't been in a long time
Old 02-05-2014, 08:59 AM   #8
DonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Boatswain's Mate
Name: Don
DonL's Tacoma Gallery
Put in for elk and will put in for mule deer and, of course, hunt a lot of coyotes. Lost out on spring turkey....
Old 02-05-2014, 11:02 AM   #9

Where do you guys go coyote hunting?
Old 02-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #10
DonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Boatswain's Mate
Name: Don
DonL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
Where do you guys go coyote hunting?
You want me to give you my hotspots????? Unit10 south and west of Williams.....Unit 7W northern part.....Please don't educate them....LOL
Old 02-05-2014, 12:24 PM   #11
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
I think most of the state is a hotspot for coyote. Stay upwind, call, be patient... you'll probably get one.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #12

Ahh now I don't need hotspots just areas haha. So far I've only been dove and elk hunting.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:07 PM   #14

But you should put in. Im convinced that you will get it this year.. You get preference points even when you don't draw.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:21 PM   #15
robu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob1224
robu's Tacoma Gallery
doing spring turkey and hopefully an elk hunt if I can work it right
Old 02-05-2014, 05:13 PM   #16
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But you should put in. Im convinced that you will get it this year.. You get preference points even when you don't draw.
a person with 1 point has the same chance as someone with 8 points, its messed up how they set up the draw rules.. but after 8 years he's due
Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #17

How exactly do the preference points work in az?
Old 02-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be duck and quail hunting for sure.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:51 PM   #19

Where do you duck hunt
Old 02-05-2014, 05:52 PM   #20
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Meh....I'm over it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESRTRNNR View Post
a person with 1 point has the same chance as someone with 8 points, its messed up how they set up the draw rules.. but after 8 years he's due

Right!?! I kept thinking year after year that I'd finally get drawn, never happened. It's not like I put in for all bull hunts, I'd only put in for 1 bull hunt and the rest cow and in area's that had large amounts of tags or some years I'd chose all cow hunts knowing it would give me greater odds.

On the other hand...my brother who is an Az game and fish officer, he gets drawn for every single hunt he has ever put in for in Arizona. Tell me the system isn't flawed or set up somehow