R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tough Mudder

Old 04-04-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Tough Mudder

Anyone else doing it this weekend? I'll be doing it Sunday, shooting for 3 laps
Old 04-04-2014, 11:11 PM   #3
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
Anyone else doing it this weekend? I'll be doing it Sunday, shooting for 3 laps
where is it at?
when too
Old 04-05-2014, 07:09 AM   #4
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Today and tomorrow
http://toughmudder.com/events/2014-arizona
Old 04-05-2014, 07:19 AM   #5
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
im doing south florida next weekend
Old 04-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #6
JLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee50 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: Former NH LEO
JLee50's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
So, did you make it three times?

I did Vegas 2012. Once. I did Phoenix 2013. Once.

Now I'm taking a vacation.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:55 AM   #7
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, only did one lap because they only had 4 waves going Sunday morning but I did do it under 2 hours. I'm doing the Vegas TM in two weeks and will be shooting for 3-4 laps, since I'm doing the first wave Saturday morning