Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

WHERE TO BUY TACOMA?? In AZ

Old 06-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #1
AZTacoGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
AZTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
WHERE TO BUY TACOMA?? In AZ

Where are good places to look to find nice 4x4 tacomas? Dealership is asking $37000 for a new one and can't afford that. Looking to buy one under 30k. Is that possible? Any tips on where to look at? Thanks a lot! Hopefully I'm a soon to be Taco owner
Old 06-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #2
ElBlancoTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Fmr SSgt
Name: Ron
ElBlancoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was just in a similar position and ended up going new. I wanted nice, and wanted something no older than 2010. I found my cost of "negotiated new" price was pretty close to what I was finding on Craigslist for very clean and low mile used.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:37 PM   #3
AZTacoGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
AZTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBlancoTaco View Post
I was just in a similar position and ended up going new. I wanted nice, and wanted something no older than 2010. I found my cost of "negotiated new" price was pretty close to what I was finding on Craigslist for very clean and low mile used.
What'd you end up paying ?
Old 06-16-2014, 09:23 PM   #4
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
$37,000 for a Tacoma?
Old 06-16-2014, 10:32 PM   #5
Pool Runner is on a distinguished road
Pool Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03f5sp View Post
$37,000 for a Tacoma?
Wow, that buys a really nice new F-150, FX4, EcoBoost etc.... not recommending that, just using as an example. Just for poop & giggles that will also buy a nice BMW 3 series, Audi A4, or Mercedes C series.

I seriously cannot believe a new Tacoma is $37K. My Double cab, PreRunner was however $24K, and I don't even have a V6 or 4WD. So I guess I could see it.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:44 AM   #6
ASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ASUAviator's Tacoma Gallery
Right got right down to the lowest price of any of the 5 I went to. End up getting the one I really wanted for a couple $100 less at Earnhardt cuz 'I knew someone'
Old 06-17-2014, 02:31 AM   #7
I post things once in a while now!
outdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud ofoutdoorAZ has much to be proud of

Name: Alex
outdoorAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Right toyota has always been a good experience for me, parts dept guys are cool and they weren't too pushy when I was helping my girlfriend get a car after hers got hit. My parents actually just bought a (used) 4runner there and got a pretty decent deal at the end if the day though there still a dealership so good luck!
Old 06-17-2014, 02:35 AM   #8
ElBlancoTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Fmr SSgt
Name: Ron
ElBlancoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTacoGuy View Post
What'd you end up paying ?
2014 DCSB SR5 V6 4x4 with Entune/bluetooth/gps/sat/steering wheel controls, privacy glass, auto trans, all weather mats - List was around $33,400 and I paid $31,250.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:07 PM   #9
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
TRD?
Old 06-17-2014, 08:22 PM   #10
Ken b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud of
Air Force: Crew Chief, MSgt, Retired
Name: Ken
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, talk to chris in internet sales at right toyota. Thats where i got mine back in april. They did good. Please tell them who sent you because we get paid too

I got my price through trucar.com and chris called me. Also be prepared for other dealers to call. Bell road and larry miller called too. But they charge the additional stupid items. Right toyota did not.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #11
RedMosquito is on a distinguished road
RedMosquito's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up buying mine last week from Camelback Toyota. What I did was email the valley dealerships separately telling them exactly what I wanted and then pitted them against each other to get the lowest price. This way I didn't waste any time at the dealer which is what they want. Mine was a little more tricky because I wanted a rare truck at least for AZ; double cab, long bed, trd sport 4x4.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:30 PM   #12
muddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddog67's Tacoma Gallery
Heads up , DO NOT I repeat DO NOT go to River View Toyota . BAD CUSTOMER service . I bought my used Tacoma 4WD from them four months ago . Once I signed the contract they did not want to have anything to do with me or my concerns or questions . Bad experience . Right Toyota Camelback Toyota and Earnheart Toyota have great customer service
Old 06-17-2014, 08:37 PM   #13
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
I have bought 2 tacos up at hatch toyota in show low. Great customer service imo. I bought my 11 txpro for 30k and an 08 Sr5 with 70 k miles for 19k
Old 07-05-2014, 07:38 PM   #14
AZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to allAZM9 is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Jay
AZM9's Tacoma Gallery
Try Big Two Toyota in Chandler. I bought my truck new there in 09 as well as my wife's Scion a few months later. My Daughter and Sister both bought new cars there 2 weeks ago and they got great deals. Service and parts departments are awesome. Restaurant, Salon, massage while you wait.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:50 AM   #15
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZM9 View Post
Try Big Two Toyota in Chandler. I bought my truck new there in 09 as well as my wife's Scion a few months later. My Daughter and Sister both bought new cars there 2 weeks ago and they got great deals. Service and parts departments are awesome. Restaurant, Salon, massage while you wait.
Big Two Toyota in Chandler it's the dealership I used. They had the best price for what I need it. I special order my truck only 2 miles on it when I got it. 2013 DCSB TRD 4x4 with all weather floor mats and cargo divider $34500 out the door.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #16
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
If are interested to buy a full size truck look a Dodge 1500 with 3.0L Diesel 30MPG. Way better than any Tacoma.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #17
bueller has a spectacular aura aboutbueller has a spectacular aura aboutbueller has a spectacular aura about

bueller's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my 2013 DCSB 4x4 TRD OR from Larry Miller since they are partnered with Desert Schools Credit Union. I went through the credit union and they gave me paperwork with their price and Larry Miller agreed to it. I paid $32,500 out the door.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:49 PM   #18
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Since you are in Glendale I suggest visiting Avondale Toyota. I have never had a bad experience there. I also know quite a few people that live and work close to a few of the mentioned dealers but choose to drive to Avondale due to the customer service.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:54 AM   #19
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I got my 2010 4x4 dcab TRD Off-Road 4x4 with JBL for 28,900 + TTL. These stealers are ripping you off.