1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Retrofit for 2014 Tacoma

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Lil Wheezie, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Jun 29, 2014 at 1:05 PM
    Lil Wheezie

Lil Wheezie [OP] Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD offroad
    BF Goodrich all terrain tires, All Pro front bumper rear bumper and skid, Warn winch
    Is anyone in the Phoenix area interested in doing a retrofit BHLM for me? I'm nervous to take the task on myself since I've never done a retrofit. Since I can't find any body shops in AZ to take on the task, I figured I'd ask on here. Please PM me if you're interested and want to make some $$ for a descent job. I figure there's several options:

-My favorite option would be to buy a set of BHLM retrofit lights that were already completed and I can pay additional $ if you help me with the install.
    - Use my current OEM headlights and try to complete the task over a weekend (I need my truck as a daily driver so can't go without headlights beyond the weekend).
    -Find an additional set of headlights either on Amazon or continue to search Craigslist or these forums.

Perhaps most importantly, and the entire reason for posting to the AZ forum, is I would want some help with the install. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best with electronics and I recently had PIAA fog lights installed to my AllPro bumper. I don't want something to happen where suddenly none of my lights are in working order!
    Obviously, I'll pay for the kit and other supplies as necessary with the 2nd or 3rd option above.
    Please let me know if interested and I would want to see the work you've already completed as well. PM me with serious offers only please. Thanks for any help!

Products Discussed in

To Top