R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Looking for stock 2nd gen rear leafsprings

Old 07-02-2014, 10:57 AM   #2
ajwhlr04 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
ajwhlr04's Tacoma Gallery
I'm putting Dakars on my truck soon. Just ordered a full OME kit today actually. It may be a few weeks to a month (with some wiggle room) until I get them installed and verify everything is good.

What's your timeline? And how much are you willing to pay? (you'd have to cover shipping too). I'm not sure what they're worth. They are the non-tsb leafs.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #3

I just saw on a buy/sell thread that they went for $80. That's about what I was thinking, anyway. Let me know what you think.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #4
Nah Bitch Dragoons
JeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
JeepAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajwhlr04 View Post
I'm putting Dakars on my truck soon. Just ordered a full OME kit today actually. It may be a few weeks to a month (with some wiggle room) until I get them installed and verify everything is good.

What's your timeline? And how much are you willing to pay? (you'd have to cover shipping too). I'm not sure what they're worth. They are the non-tsb leafs.
Shipping would depend on the cost, if it's too much I may have to just stay local. And I really don't have a timeline, I'll take them as they come along. As for price, I'm open to negotiating. As long as it isn't outrageous, I'll do it. I'm buying a pair for $40 on Friday, and that was the price offered to me, to give you an idea. $80 seems like a good price.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #5

Ok, sounds good. If you can't find what you need in about a month's time, PM me. I'm sure we can work something out.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:20 AM   #7
RND2 is on a distinguished road

RND2's Tacoma Gallery
Just pulled mine off yesterday and replaced with dakars to bad your in az but maybe find someone heading your way for the 4th. I'm n ventura ca.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:07 AM   #9
smabbott has much to be proud ofsmabbott has much to be proud ofsmabbott has much to be proud ofsmabbott has much to be proud ofsmabbott has much to be proud ofsmabbott has much to be proud ofsmabbott has much to be proud ofsmabbott has much to be proud ofsmabbott has much to be proud of
Name: Stevo
smabbott's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there,
I just ordered All-Pro Expeditions and will be installing them within the next week or two. I'm in Peoria, AZ if you want to discuss taking over my stock leaf springs once i get the AP leaf springs installed.

let me know.. may be two weeks as i'm waiting on a ubolt flip kit and some bushings to come in the mail.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:46 AM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Hey everyone! I'm in need of a few sets of 06+ stock rear leafsprings for a project I'm working on. Will purchase if need be.

Hmmmm, someone WANTING stock leafs.....theres only 1 reason generally.....

Whats REALLY going on here ???.....
Old 07-03-2014, 09:02 AM   #12
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Andrew, I'll be headed down to Tucson towards the end of the month. If you need me to pick any leaf springs up let me know.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:06 AM   #13
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And what's that reason?

Me thinks a MODDED/rebuilt leaf pack is in the works....??
Old 07-03-2014, 10:36 AM   #14
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
Army: SFC,  19 years, 5 to go.
Name: Michael
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
I getting Dakars put on mid to the end of July. The stock set on my truck are TSB with a Toytec ADL. PM me if your interested. I am in Gilbert and could meet you half way if your interested and we will discuss price.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:23 AM   #16
Nah Bitch Dragoons
JeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
JeepAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
Hey Andrew, I'll be headed down to Tucson towards the end of the month. If you need me to pick any leaf springs up let me know.
Thanks for the offer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike92y View Post
I getting Dakars put on mid to the end of July. The stock set on my truck are TSB with a Toytec ADL. PM me if your interested. I am in Gilbert and could meet you half way if your interested and we will discuss price.
Sounds like a plan, I'll PM you.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:30 PM   #17
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, you guessed it. I have a couple sets to put together actually. Here's a set I did on a buddy's 06 4x4.

Basically I'm converting stock 2 layer packs to 4 layer, using a second donor pack. Instant 2.5-3" of lift with way better payload handling.

Niiiice !..... I do the same thing....results are awesome...

Progressive...
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvv

my favorite part.....

Old 07-03-2014, 02:02 PM   #19
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn those are nice packs! What do you use for donor leaves? I've heard of Chevy leaves being used.

Thanks dude... Click on my sig pic sometime when you're bored & have a nice long read......