R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az tacoma calander?

Old 07-02-2014, 05:53 PM   #1
Ken b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud of
Air Force: Crew Chief, MSgt, Retired
Name: Ken
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
Az tacoma calander?

Has anyone ever bothered to put together a tacoma calendar? You know the type, trucks in great places with hot girls in front? I'm a pro photographer and would be interested in doing this if anyone is interested in having thier trucks photographed. I can coordinate some models but would need at least 11 other trucks using mine in the mix.

Just looking for interest at the moment. It would be a 2016 calander.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:33 PM   #2
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like a good idea!

You could use my truck for September.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:49 PM   #4
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytocycle View Post
I can provide the dressing room help in my RTT.
Nice one Chris!
Old 07-02-2014, 06:54 PM   #5
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
Me i can find some models also hahah
Old 07-02-2014, 07:10 PM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
put me in coach
Old 07-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #7
Fiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud ofFiddy has much to be proud of

Name: Justin
Fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
a little on the stock side, but id fill a spot if needed
Old 07-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
This could be fun. My wife said she can model as well.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:37 PM   #9
drtrider145 is on a distinguished road
drtrider145's Tacoma Gallery
I have an aerial Photo Rig for those shots from the sky if needed
And a nice looking dclb 4x4
Old 07-02-2014, 10:03 PM   #11
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
im in!
Old 07-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #12
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on April!
Old 07-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #13
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dibs on July!
Old 07-02-2014, 11:28 PM   #14
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on October
Old 07-03-2014, 12:58 AM   #15
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
Dibs on October
Old 07-03-2014, 06:33 AM   #16
Ken b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud of
Air Force: Crew Chief, MSgt, Retired
Name: Ken
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, great response. Guys please post of pic of your truck. I went to look at some profiles to see what they look like and couldn't find pictures.

Also if you have any friends or spouses that are Model material please post images or PM them to me with contact info. Also all the shoots will be clothed or implied topless/bikini top. Gonna keep it PG to allow for a wider audience.

I'll start working on July, Aug and Sept. As we get further along I'll go up to Flagstaff to get winter shots. (this is why it will take a year to build the calendar.)

I want to theme each month so July is easy, patriotic.

What do you guys think of for Aug? I'm at a loss for a theme for this month.

Sept is the beginning of hunting season so I would lean toward that theme.

Who has a Truck that is Patriotic? Or maybe 3 trucks, red white and blue...

Who has a Real tree or hunting decked out truck?
Old 07-03-2014, 07:25 AM   #17
Mas Tequila!!!

Mines white for July. And will hopefully be full long travel soon!

Old 07-03-2014, 08:11 AM   #18

Here are a few of my truck

Old 07-03-2014, 09:23 AM   #19
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some of mine
Attached Thumbnails
Az tacoma calander?-dmz1.jpg   Az tacoma calander?-dmz2.jpg   Az tacoma calander?-dmz3.jpg   Az tacoma calander?-dmz4.jpg   Az tacoma calander?-dmz5.jpg  

Old 07-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #20
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd

Ill take February and also have a possible model..