Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Best Dealership in PHX area

Old 09-15-2014, 11:29 PM   #1
JPM OEF x3 MP is on a distinguished road
Army: MP Officer
JPM OEF x3 MP's Tacoma Gallery
Best Dealership in PHX area

I am looking to buy a new Tacoma in the next 90ish days. I will be returning to the valley and am car less. I have sent some feelers out to the local dealers for pricing but have never bought a Toyota in the valley. If anyone can help me figure out the best places, I would appreciate it. I am overseas and cannot walk in. I am not opposed to an order which is why I am looking now.

I am looking for a new DCSB 4WD Sport in blue.

Thanks for any input
Old 09-16-2014, 04:59 AM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Are you military? If so check out USAA's car buying service. No hassle and a fair deal for both parties.

If you have a trade in, no one pays more locally than Big 2 in Gilbert for your trade.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #3
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Are you military? If so check out USAA's car buying service. No hassle and a fair deal for both parties.

If you have a trade in, no one pays more locally than Big 2 in Gilbert for your trade.
I got 2k more at Earnhardt toyota vs big two toyota. On top of that they gave the lowest price out the door to include Mesa slightly higher tax
Old 09-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
MICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan Thy Man
MICK's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard good things about Avondale Toyota.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:13 AM   #5
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Big Two does pay more for trade in's but that dealer SUCKS A BIG ONE.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:18 AM   #6
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Honestly just put them all against each other. "Big 2 is willing to give me this, what can you do" ect
Old 09-16-2014, 08:16 PM   #8
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Right Toyota in Scottsdale is good

At least the service department is good..I deal specifically with Daron...can't say for the sales.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:13 PM   #9
So I found one dealer that claims 30.5k for a 15 DCSB TRD Sport. Is that a good deal in the area? Not saying OTD, just price.

Sorry 4WD
Old 09-19-2014, 12:17 AM   #10
So of course the truck I want 'is hard to find'. 'I think there are some in CA! Oh and I know we gave a 32k MSRP but the sticker is 35K'. Friggin dealers. Really make me sick. Its not like I asked for a TRD Pro Quote (37Kish)