R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

WTB 2nd gen rear bumper

Old 09-19-2014, 04:25 PM   #1
Ken b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud of
Air Force: Crew Chief, MSgt, Retired
Name: Ken
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2nd gen rear bumper

I know allot of you guys have pulled your rear bumpers. I need to replace my stock one. It was hit in a parking lot and is jacked up.
I want a stock version.
In a perfect world not chrome. Chime in if that's all you have.

I dont need the towing reciever or towing harness. Mine are still good.

Give me your best price for those dusty old bumpers you no longer need.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #2
karmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Trevor
karmatp's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a OEM unpainted bumper from my local body shop for $250 and they painted it super white for $100. $350 installed for a new color matching bumper is a good deal IMHO. That is a option for you if you want a brand new OEM one for a good price.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
Lovin Tacos
tacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryant
tacomacrazy's Tacoma Gallery
I have one in so cal when I pulled off my bumper I can send you pics per email if you'll like but I dont know about shipping?

Chrome off an 07. No dents

Let me know.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:09 PM   #4
Ken b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud of
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacrazy View Post
I have one in so cal when I pulled off my bumper I can send you pics per email if you'll like but I dont know about shipping?

Chrome off an 07. No dents

Let me know.
Thanks, but trying to find a local bumper to save shipping.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:10 PM   #5
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmatp View Post
I ordered a OEM unpainted bumper from my local body shop for $250 and they painted it super white for $100. $350 installed for a new color matching bumper is a good deal IMHO. That is a option for you if you want a brand new OEM one for a good price.
Great idea and something I will consider if I can't find a used one. Thanks!
Old 09-20-2014, 05:29 PM   #6
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
Today I got the bumper I needed, went to Camelback Toyota and got it. $199 plus tax..$207 out the door.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:28 AM   #7
karmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
karmatp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken b View Post
Today I got the bumper I needed, went to Camelback Toyota and got it. $199 plus tax..$207 out the door.
What did you get?
Old 09-21-2014, 04:52 PM   #8
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmatp View Post
What did you get?
SR5 Black which is a Sport bumper unpainted
WTB 2nd gen rear bumper-img_0808.jpg
Old 09-21-2014, 06:39 PM   #9
karmatp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken b View Post
SR5 Black which is a Sport bumper unpainted
Attachment 290558

Well, you got a great deal, enjoy.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:30 PM   #10
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
nice. thats what I did as well. got an SR5 bumper from another member, then had a body shop paint it super white for 100 bucks.