R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone live in Tonopah, AZ? Thinking about moving out there.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
Azdesert50 will become famous soon enoughAzdesert50 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
Azdesert50's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone live in Tonopah, AZ? Thinking about moving out there.

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone lives or has lived in Tonopah area. I am thinking about moving out there from Peoria. Looking for what you like or disliked living out there. I know the drive to work will be longer but I work on the west side so it will not be to bad. I really like the idea of the open spaces and room between houses.

Thanks
John
Old 09-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #2
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in buckeye so it's similar. The roads wash out terribly bad, unfortunately due to things like no hoa you'll see some trashy houses etc. It's also got small town drug issues and a white supremacy festival. The open space is great, it's quiet, you can go off-roading fishing and shooting near by, there's a kick ass all natural farm in tonopah as well
Old 09-27-2014, 06:48 AM   #3
Azdesert50 will become famous soon enoughAzdesert50 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
Azdesert50's Tacoma Gallery
Some of the reasons I want to move out there is for the easy access of the off-roading and shooting. I do live in a none hoa housing area and will not move to a hoa housing as that can have its problems. I do like Buckeye also but to get a house with some land is hard to find without costing a arm and a leg. The small town drug issues I figured might be there but the white supremacy thing I did not know about.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:05 AM   #4
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it's called the Oi fest as far as I know it's not a regular thing but it's something to know about. You may also check out Arlington similar area