R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

KM2s - two used, one like new, north central Arizona

Old 11-24-2014, 04:07 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
KM2s - two used, one like new, north central Arizona

Before you point it out: Yes, I bumped the Classifieds thread with this too.

New tires on the truck today. Couple of the old ones still have some meat and will make fine trail spares.

First up, 50% tread, 285/70/17 a few chunks out of some of the tread blocks. $40, negotiable but not very much. $10 off if I drive less than 20 minutes to hand this thing off to you. If you want me to drive more than an hour to meet you, don't bother:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CxnwIEm-6U

Next up, 60% tread, 285/70/17 a few chunks as well. Less chunking than the first tire. $40, again negotiable but please don't waste my time. Once again, $10 off if I don't have to leave the Verde Valley/Sedona area to meet you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVCNUSW1ZM

Lastly, a NearAsDammit New 285/75/16 KM2 with free bonus steelie. The lug pattern fits our trucks but it may not have your preferred backspace/offset/whatever. I don't recall the specs of the wheel and I'm too lazy to look them up, so don't ask. Either measure it yourself or melt it down for scrap. Whatever you like.

Considering it's basically a new tire and the cheapest you'll find this size KM2 online is $250 (plus shipping), price is $225 firm with $10 off if we meet somewhere in the Verde Valley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6bUTEhAspU
Old 01-12-2015, 09:20 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Prices dropped on the used ones.