R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AIR Bad Deploy Sensor Question QUICK HELP!!!

Old 12-01-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
EBOLA FREE for 52 years!
LikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AirFrames
Name: D
LikDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to LikDTaco
AIR Bad Deploy Sensor Question QUICK HELP!!!

this is the drive side looking down as if it were in place near the front bumper

Left side (passenger) is Left and right side (driver) is right.

I pull the wires out while doing a UCA install.

Which wire goes in the right side (Drivers), and which goes on the left side (Passenger)

AND ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO BE LOOSE LIKE?
Old 12-01-2014, 04:09 PM   #2
EBOLA FREE for 52 years!
LikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AirFrames
Name: D
LikDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to LikDTaco
Anyone know how to turn off the air bag so I don't blow it up when I connect the battery?