Notices

Suspension Shop Recommendaiton

Old 12-22-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
SnowyCactus is on a distinguished road
Name: Cole
SnowyCactus's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension Shop Recommendaiton

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a new 15' Tacoma 4x4 DCLB TRD Sport in January and In preparation of the purchase I am planning the logistics of getting a 3" lift put on it right away . I will be purchasing the lift, new shocks, UCA, and leafs for the rear all myself and then need it all installed. Id like to learn as much as possible by doing the install myself, but limited time, tools, and experience this may not be feasible. With that said, I need to find a shop that does good work and is familiar with Tacomas. Any recommendations?
Old 12-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #2
DesertRatOffroad is on a distinguished road

DesertRatOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
What part of AZ are you in, we do full install and alignments here at Desert Rat and have several locations in AZ
Old 12-22-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Desert rat. Sierra expeditions. Sdhq. And allot of members know how to aswell. Pretty easy to do in a day with a couple hands can usually be done in around 4 hours.
Old 12-23-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
SnowyCactus is on a distinguished road
Name: Cole
SnowyCactus's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Phoenix. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to see if I can get some extra hands for for the install once the time comes.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:09 PM   #5
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Just post up in the bs thread.