R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Us speedo gauge f/s

Old 05-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
Senior Junior Member In Training
4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice

Name: Dan
4getful's Tacoma Gallery
Us speedo gauge f/s

Originally posted in Southwest section. I can not use this and am hoping some really deserving AZian will take.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...gauge-f-s.html
Old 08-29-2013, 07:00 AM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Originally posted in Southwest section. I can not use this and am hoping some really deserving AZian will take.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...gauge-f-s.html

ZONIE is the prefered term for AZ. folks. Example " Ahh crap here comes a herd of ZONIES"
Given to us from the beautiful people of San Diego many years ago as they watched the summer migration to the beachs from here.