R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Please Stop Praying for Rain

Old 05-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

AzPrerunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Please Stop Praying for Rain

I know there are tons of you Maricopa county residents on here and I'm not sure what the weather is like there today but...
In Tucson it looks like it could rain.
So let's all get on our knees and pray, or dance around or whatever and hope for SOME MUD!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

Yeah. It never rains when it's overcast like this.
It's usually when you see one thunderhead over Vail, Az.
2 hours later then BAM! you can't even cross the new rivers to get home.

I'm a glass half full person though...
Old 05-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Yea, we got like 2 min of rain in maricopa city too.. I love AZ rain, it's the best. I thought I'd like Oregon's rain when I was there last time... I hated it. Constant annoyance, not the cool, refreshing, wham bam thank you mam rain the desert gets.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Wifey and I are wanting rain.. We got a little bit last night, and the night before....
Old 05-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Got plenty in East Mesa today. I was doing a job sandblasting new (but rusty) sheet metal so they will rust consistently for the modern look. It was kind of hard to see what was 'old' rust, and what was the 'new' rust that had just formed!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
It's been raining for like 3 days straight here in Central Florida after being completely dry for a few months, weird...
Old 05-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #7
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Got some in Queen Creek tonight..just enough for me to forge small urban muddle puddles and not get stuck...LOL
Old 05-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #8
Desert Rat

Lol. Looks like the Mud gods might be toying with me again today.
It's already coming down lightly...

Old 05-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok, Guys! Lets pray for the rain to STOP. Just for a while, please....Its no fun boating, if I have to run the bilge pump the whole time..
Old 05-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #10
Desert Rat

AHHH! It rained last night and I'm stuck at work

Sorry Chris but it's god telling you it's time to wheel.
There's no bilge pump on a yota! j/k buddy
Old 05-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #11
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
OK, I'll update the thread title.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:45 AM   #12
Desert Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

Blasphemy

Old 05-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ah..........That would explain my confusion
Old 05-22-2009, 10:21 AM   #14

Quote:

Only till after the weekend.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
this is god telling you not to bail on another mod day

John and i did install a spacer kit the other day, well john and the owner installed i sat around watched and read the directions
Good to hear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPrerunner05 View Post
AHHH! It rained last night and I'm stuck at work

Sorry Chris but it's god telling you it's time to wheel.
There's no bilge pump on a yota! j/k buddy
LMAO! True...But if Im gonna wheel, its gonna be in one of my 4x's

BUT, Wifey wants us to use the boat more...Did too much wheeling last summer, now we gotta enjoy the water. More T&A there anyway.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #16
Desert Rat

Well the sun is shining now...
and if it helps you get some T&A I guess I could stop...for now
Old 05-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPrerunner05 View Post
Well the sun is shining now...
and if it helps you get some T&A I guess I could stop...for now
Thank you.
Funny thing about the women out here....
Ingrediants for topless women = 1 Lake, 1 Boat, and POP! Off go the tops!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #18
Desert Rat

I wish my taco + the road had that effect on women...