R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Great Arizona Truck spots!!!

Old 05-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
Great Arizona Truck spots!!!

Do you have a favorite off-road spot you take your tacoma to?

post some pic's, maps or driving directions to your favorite Arizona fun spot.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Anywhere on the Mogilon rim.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #6
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Mine's a mall crawler for now...gettin' the Billie 5100's installed this weekend, then I'll be able to go out and explore. I like the Box Canyon area..
Old 05-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #7
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Yea, 4 Peaks and Butcher Jones (just north of Saguaro Lake next to 4 Peaks wilderness area in Tonto).
Old 05-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #8
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Yea, 4 Peaks and Butcher Jones (just north of Saguaro Lake next to 4 Peaks wilderness area in Tonto).
That's close to my neck of the woods..I haven't been on Four peaks for years..
Old 05-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
Senior Junior Member In Training
4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice4getful is just really nice

Name: Dan
4getful's Tacoma Gallery
I like the rim area!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #10
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
I like the rim area!
Ditto..haven't really explored too much except bear canyon area. Had a cabin with the ex-wife in heber and took the Tacoma up there the first week I got it. Haven't been back there since unfortunately..I always dreamed of taking my little boy wheelin up there and fishin' around the lakes...guess that's not gonna happen now
Old 06-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #12
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
around flagstaff

on the rim anywhere

around roosevelt lake area

ummm anywhere
Old 06-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #13
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
What are some good areas / offroad drives that are appropriate for us 2-wheeler TRD off-road prerunner types?
Old 06-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #14
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by gozar View Post
What are some good areas / offroad drives that are appropriate for us 2-wheeler TRD off-road prerunner types?
Yea like Oakley said they're all over but, most of the area's you definitely want to run with a 4wd around 'in case.' That goes even with the 4wd guys too, should always try to have at least another vehicle with you to help recovery should you need it. It's a great group, everyone helps out and looks out for us 2wd guys
Old 06-12-2009, 09:08 PM   #15
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I like to take my mall crawler to the mall...