R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Finally Got a Tacoma!!

Old 05-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Finally Got a Tacoma!!

After almost 3 months and 2 deals that fell through (some people are bums) I finally found one and I couldnt be happier. It was in Tucson so I made the drive down saturday with the g/f, took it for a drive and ran the carfax everything came back good so I came home with it.
2005 Double Cab Long Bed with just over 36k on it for $18.5k.

Ill get some better photos up in the next few days but Im really releived to be done with the truck search... now Im searching for a set of N-Fab nerf steps and some 1.25" spacers haha o well its always something
Old 05-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 05-26-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hella jealous. Nice truck!
Old 05-26-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
nice find.youll love it for sure.looks to b lifted a little now.is it?and good luck,dont let that mod bug get u to bad.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Yep it has a 3" AAL in the rear and 3" spacers in front and the wheels are 285/70R17 so there is a little rubbing with it turned all the way so spacers are going to be a must or maybe just wheels with a larger offset and put the same tires on them b/c they are brand new, i dunno well see where it ends up
Old 05-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.i heard spidertrax spacers r on backorder for our trucks.thats the cheapest way for sure, but new wheels will look great.good luck.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
looks good.i heard spidertrax spacers r on backorder for our trucks.thats the cheapest way for sure, but new wheels will look great.good luck.
Yea I heard they are on backorder but I found a guy selling them but he doesn't like to answer emails so well see how far I get with that...
Old 05-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilg View Post
Congrats dude. Sucks you had so many deals fall though, but I bet this one was worth the wait.
Yea it was def worth the wait and it has almost half the mileage of the two other I almost bought for the same price
Old 05-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #10
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Awesome find, really low miles for an '05 o.0

Congrats!
Old 05-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #13
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I just picked up my Tacoma recently too.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:53 PM   #14
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats..you got a smokin' deal on the truck.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #15

Thanks everyone for the comments... Im still real excited about it..I ended up spending my lunch break today getting it hand washed cause I could stand to see it dirty anymore (at least just from waterspots and dead bugs) and I wont be able to wash and wax it myself until this weekend
Old 05-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #17
Jazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura about

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck man! Congrats!
Old 05-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #18
blkcoma32 will become famous soon enough

blkcoma32's Tacoma Gallery
thats a sweet deal on a sweet truck dude
Old 05-28-2009, 08:08 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkcoma32 View Post
thats a sweet deal on a sweet truck dude
Haha thanks man the truck was def worth the wait, but now I agree with EBruddah... I need to go wheeling
Old 05-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #20
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome dood. Now get over to Chris' house and start modding. He is bored.