R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Broken Arrow -- 6/20/09

Old 06-14-2009, 12:02 AM   #1
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
Broken Arrow -- 6/20/09

Cliff and I are doing this trail next weekend just for fun.
Pretty informal, and such. Also, this won't be a 2WD trail. 4WD only this time folks.

It's in Sedona, about 15 min outside of Oak Creek Canyon.

Post up here if you're interested in coming.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:56 AM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
you doods have fun.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
I have to reuse them. The new coils only come with the adjuster and the coil itself.
I thought Trevor went with the Procomp lift?

I ran a good portion of the trail, didn't get to the peak because there were pink jeeps everywhere and they kept giving me dirty looks. So I did the big rock, then up to the bat cave, then to the stair case and out.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I have to work Sat.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #7
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to Yogi Bear your picinc baskets too.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #8

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like some cool trails there. I definately would like to hit it some time with you guys.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #10

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Tomorrow will work for me. I can't get up there till around 7 maybe a little earlier. Think it will raise the front end more where I'll need an AAL in back?
Old 06-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #11

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Yea that would be fine. Better than renting those others.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:55 PM   #13
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Kick ass pics guys!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 12:30 PM   #14
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics guys! I'd be down for next trip up there.

I use to do Sedona 8-10 years ago in my jeep. I think most of the trails we did are closed to the public, maybe for the Pink Jeeps only: Bell rock trail (the best), devils kitchen, 7 sacred pools.

Glad there is still some wheelin up there