Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Charouleau Gap

Old 06-15-2009, 02:14 AM   #1
Wysper is on a distinguished road

Marines: Aviation Ordnanceman, VMA 311, 3rd MAW
Wysper's Tacoma Gallery
Charouleau Gap

So a buddy and me are thinking of going to Charouleau Gap July 7th if anyone is interested. This is only tentative at the moment but if there is enough interest we will make it happen for sure. Date can be changed to better fit anyones schedule.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #2

Wysper's Tacoma Gallery
Due to the lack of interest this trip has been cancelled.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be game if it was still one and anyone was going..that's if my truck could handle it...the the most experienced off roader obviously.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:00 AM   #4

Wysper's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, the bottom fell out of this trip guys, the most experienced guy's work schedule changed and is now working on that day. We are trying to get another one planned for a couple weeks down the road. I will let you guys know more when I have more info. It would be great to meet some of you and go through some tough trails.

oakleyTRD, looking forward to having you around in the future. I am sure we will be able to plan some fun trips.