R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Meet & Greet - Tempe Town Lake Marina 6-28-09

Old 06-29-2009, 06:22 AM   #101
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Nice...She'll get a kick outta the pic, I'll have to show her when I get home this afternoon. Guess I better go out and create some hate and discontent
Old 06-29-2009, 06:24 AM   #102
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Nice...She'll get a kick outta the pic, I'll have to show her when I get home this afternoon. Guess I better go out and create some hate and discontent
Take pics!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #103
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
thats how we roll

Next meet should be at either:

A) Pavilions on a saturday night so its a legit car show

or

B) Someplace where we can BBQ, Chill and Wheel around if we get bored

I would vote for Option B... That is the only downside of these meets is once everyone shows up there isnt to much to do aside from standing around BS'ing.... One of the lakes would be a good time though with some BBQing and a little wheeling..

Also how late did you guys end up staying yesterday?
Old 06-29-2009, 10:56 AM   #104
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Option B sounds good. We there until about 8:30ish
Old 06-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #105
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
pleasant would be a good one. There is a nice little beach on the east side, north paot launch. It could easily accomodate all of us, and provide a bbq spot. If this happens, im bringing my boat too.
ftw!
Old 06-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #106
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
ftw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
x100000000
Alright, then. We'll plan on it being there, and maybe an half day event, or whatever. I'll bring the boat, if someone else will bring the BBQ. Lets start thinking of some dates!
Old 06-29-2009, 07:40 PM   #107
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Well I got Camelback Toyota to replace my battery for free today since I brought it up to the salesman that the eye indicator showed it was almost dead a week after I bought it. Haggled me a little bit but after my side of the story he said he take care of it.(the service manager)
Old 06-29-2009, 07:44 PM   #108
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Well I got Camelback Toyota to replace my battery for free today since I brought it up to the salesman that the eye indicator showed it was almost dead a week after I bought it. Haggled me a little bit but after my side of the story he said he take care of it.(the service manager)

as they should!
Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #109
NTVKAYN is on a distinguished road
NTVKAYN's Tacoma Gallery
Meet and Greet

Being a "newbie" to this site and just reading the forums...saw your group there at Tempe Town Lake Marina. I pulled in to the parking lot towing 2 hawaiian outrigger canoes on a trailer and it was awesome seeing just the different setup of Tacomas there! Aloha no kakou!
Old 07-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTVKAYN View Post
Being a "newbie" to this site and just reading the forums...saw your group there at Tempe Town Lake Marina. I pulled in to the parking lot towing 2 hawaiian outrigger canoes on a trailer and it was awesome seeing just the different setup of Tacomas there! Aloha no kakou!
Nice truck you have! Maybe you can bring those boats of yours to the Lake Pleasant meet?
Old 07-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #111
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome! I think we were all curious to see if you would join up after seeing that
Old 08-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #112
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I know I'm late saying this, but WELCOME!!! We totally dug the Outriggers