R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Meet & Greet - Tempe Town Lake Marina 6-28-09

Old 06-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Meet & Greet - Tempe Town Lake Marina 6-28-09

After the surprising amount of interest from reviving an old thread why dont we have an actual meet!

WHEN: Sunday June 28th @ 6pm

WHERE: Tempe Town Lake Marina (See Attached Map)

Let me know what you think I would guess it would go for about 2hours if we want we could turn it into a bbq or something but at the very least I think it would be good for everyone to meet up and put some faces to the usernames.

Attending:
1. ShtrMcGavin
2. Chris4x4 (Cant make it)
3. amaes
4. oakleyTRD
5. Taconut (maybe)
6. Chestnut35 (maybe)
7. Sarge2+1
8. RenoNova
9. Pinal1223
10. McJosh (maybe)
11. Danzer
12. brianr
13. CStainton (maybe)
14. moconnor11 (Maybe)
Attached Thumbnails
Meet & Greet - Tempe Town Lake Marina 6-28-09-tacomameet.jpg  
Old 06-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im in.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #3
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im in.
Awesome! Its only been a minute and Ive already doubled the guest list!! Haha but I really do think it would be a lot of fun and once we started doing this on AZAWD people became a lot more active on the site and brought in new members
Old 06-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm In too. I could use some help on how to take my truck to the next level. And would be nice meeting ya'll.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
How late are you guys gonna be out there? I wanna swing out there, but work dayshift into the early evening.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:50 PM   #6
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
K...I'm a tard..Shoulda kept reading..I'll try and make it out there before 8pm
Old 06-15-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Can't join you, because you guys always trying to do shit when I'm on duty.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:27 PM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
If brian's not going then i'm there

just kidding buddy
i'll try to make it
Old 06-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #9
chestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of light
chestnut35's Tacoma Gallery
I think i'm gonna try and make it out there once i get off work
Old 06-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
If brian's not going then i'm there

just kidding buddy
i'll try to make it
HAR har har.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:38 PM   #11
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
HAR har har.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #12
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
Attending:
1. ShtrMcGavin - Bryan
2. Chris4x4 - Chris
3. amaes - ?
4. oakleyTRD - ?
5. Taconut (maybe) - ?
6. Chestnut35 (maybe) - ?
7. Sarge2 -Ken +1
Old 06-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #13
Arizona Native
RioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really niceRioNovo is just really nice

RioNovo's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun. Count me in. It'll be nice to put some faces with names. I'll be the old guy in the bunch, but that's OK 'cause you'll all be old too sooner than you know!!!

Old 06-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go!

Dam that would be a long drive.... hmmmmmmm
Old 06-17-2009, 12:59 PM   #15
Veteran Redleg

I plan on being there hopefully by 6:30 at the absolute latest
Old 06-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #16

Wow this is looking like its going to get a pretty decent turnout!
Old 06-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #17
'Cowgirl Up' for Christ!
Miss Behavin' is on a distinguished road

Miss Behavin''s Tacoma Gallery
Just signed up and logged in on the newcomers thread. I was told about this Arizona thread and that a get together was being planned. I'd have loved to show up and meet people, but I'll be up north at the ranch and won't be able to make it. My dad is not well and I'll be taking time off from work that week to be with him as he recovers and gets back on his feet.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #18
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its starting to come to light that the 28th Might not be the best day......Lets try to find a date in which most of us can make it.....

Lets aim for a Saturday, maybe the first weekend of July? Anyone feel free to throw some dates up.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its starting to come to light that the 28th Might not be the best day......Lets try to find a date in which most of us can make it.....

Lets aim for a Saturday, maybe the first weekend of July? Anyone feel free to throw some dates up.
It seems like most everyone can make it on the 28th and there are only a couple who cant make it. My worry is that by changing it now it will become like many other meets like this where people lose interest because it keeps changing a no one ends up going including the people the meet gets moved for...
For now I say keep it on the 28th and depending on reactions we can try to plan another a few weeks later and possibly turn it into a monthly thing.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
It seems like most everyone can make it on the 28th and there are only a couple who cant make it. My worry is that by changing it now it will become like many other meets like this where people lose interest because it keeps changing a no one ends up going including the people the meet gets moved for...
For now I say keep it on the 28th and depending on reactions we can try to plan another a few weeks later and possibly turn it into a monthly thing.
Ok...I didnt read it was on a Sunday, so Im out too...Sorry man.