R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tempe/Mesa Alignment Shop

Old 06-17-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
Tempe/Mesa Alignment Shop

I finally got my Spidertrac 1.25" wheel spacers (Northridge 4x4 has them in stock and was awesome) in last night and have been in need of an alignment for a couple weeks but now that Im putting these on tonight so its only going to get worse....
Anyone know of a good alignment shop in the Mesa/Tempe area?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Find a Firestone near you, $140 for a life time alignment
Seems a little pricey but if they do a good enough job I guess its worth it...
Old 06-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
If you take it to Toyota they will charge you about $90 to do it. Atleast thats how much it was at Big Two Toyota off the loop 202 and Gilbert.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I know. The Firestone is a way better deal. And when i took mine to the dealership it was a all day thing to get the damn thing done.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #5

I guess that's true the the $140 covers the truck for life.. I was just thinking when I had my old car done at Network Alignment it was like $70 but that was for lowering a car so a little different and the one I went to has all different people working now so I'm not sure if its still as good..
I think I'm just going to go to Firestone so I don't ever have to worry about it again.. There web site even has a $10 off coupon haha
Old 06-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #6

Anyone know what the spidertrax spacers are supposed to be torqued to? They didnt really come with any instructions and after a quick search the only thing I saw was Chris4x4 saying he thought it was 90lbs... anyone know for sure?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtrMcGavin View Post
Anyone know what the spidertrax spacers are supposed to be torqued to? They didnt really come with any instructions and after a quick search the only thing I saw was Chris4x4 saying he thought it was 90lbs... anyone know for sure?
90#'s.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
For the alignment, Give Jake a call at SHUMANS AUTO CLINIC.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I asked Camelback Toyota if they had a Lifetime Alignment and he said sure it's $90.00. So that's what I paid. I bet the next time I go in there they'll charge me $90.00 because they won't have a Lifetime Alignment.