R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

ill be in az next week!

Old 06-19-2009, 11:29 PM   #22
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm tempted to cruise over to Bullhead city.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:36 PM   #24
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
With the way my wife has been acting I may jooin you. (J/K)

OOOOOOH BURN!

has Christi been cranky?!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #26
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She's on summer vacation and she's bored and I'm broke.

I figured you two would have cabin fever, maybe you should join me.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:44 PM   #27
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I'm tempted to cruise over to Bullhead city.
i think you should!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #28
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I figured you two would have cabin fever, maybe you should join me.
I'll probably have to take her for a picnic or something soon...
Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #29
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
how about everyone makes a trip to sacramento to keep me company
Old 06-19-2009, 11:49 PM   #30
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
i think you should!

Quote:
I'll probably have to take her for a picnic or something soon...
good idea bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
hmmm, I thought you ditched us to watch TV....?
Old 06-19-2009, 11:51 PM   #31
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmmm, I thought you ditched us to watch TV....?
i didn't ditch anyone for tv...i just couldn't answer my phone because i was watching tv with the grandparents.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #32
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i didn't ditch anyone for tv...i just couldn't answer my phone because i was watching tv with the grandparents.

and what did I say before when you told me that earlier...

EXCUSES, EXCUSES!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #33
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
its not an excuse! i just don't like being rude to my lovely grandparents
Old 06-19-2009, 11:56 PM   #34
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its not an excuse! i just don't like being rude to my lovely grandparents

such a good grandchild.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #35
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sounds like a plan! haha
Old 06-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #36
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
such a good grandchild.
yes sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
sounds like a plan! haha
sweeeet!
Old 06-21-2009, 11:53 PM   #37
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Lauren..

Have fun up there and remember..be aware of your surroundings and BE careful.