R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

ill be in az next week!

Old 06-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
ill be in az next week!

in the Bull Head area.
and in Laughlin, NV..
anyone in that area?!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:30 AM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
in the Bull Head area.
and in Laughlin, NV..
anyone in that area?!
NO.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
NO.
haha your funny..

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
lol, That's more Nevada then Arizona.
Bullhead city, ARIZONA. :]
Old 06-19-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
go up to Vegas, steal Briiifosho and cruise on down to Phoenix and see me.

cough, I mean us...Chris, Matt, Adam, and I.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post

I'll be a stones throw from New Mexico next week... just you three buddy
Old 06-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #7

LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

dont know who that isss!
but that would be fun! :]
Old 06-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

what the hell..i want to join
Old 06-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #9
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I'll be a stones throw from New Mexico next week... just you three buddy
oh, I guess I should have figured you were actually going to do somehting with that vacation time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
dont know who that isss!
but that would be fun! :]
Briiiiifosho is a cool cat.

darn right it'd be fun.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #10
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh, I guess I should have figured you were actually going to do somehting with that vacation time...

You bet your ass
Old 06-19-2009, 09:36 PM   #11

LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
aww you should! that would be funn!

Quote:

Briiiiifosho is a cool cat.

darn right it'd be fun.
haha your funny
Old 06-19-2009, 09:36 PM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

S.O.M., you know you are always welcome at my place.

Seriously though Olive-juice, you could just call me and I could put you on speaker and it would be like you are there...
Old 06-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #13
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
S.O.M., you know you are always welcome at my place.

Seriously though Olive-juice, you could just call me and I could put you on speaker and it would be like you are there...

you're supposed to give me gas money so i can come visit remember
Old 06-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
You bet your ass
hahahahahahaha bro.

Quote:
you're supposed to give me gas money so i can come visit remember

yes, S.O.M.

I do recall promising such last time we spoke on the phone.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

nom nom nom.....MAN! I love this popcorn!

nom nom nom
Old 06-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #16
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes, S.O.M.

I do recall promising such last time we spoke on the phone.
so where's my money mister??

...hey if my middle name started with an A, my initials would be SAM...
Old 06-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

nom nom nom.....MAN! I love this popcorn!

nom nom nom
yeah, eat it up buddy!!!

Quote:
so where's my money mister??

...hey if my middle name started with an A, my initials would be SAM...

indeed so, Olive-juice.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think Im outta popcorn..

*..muffled nom nom nom *

Old 06-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #19
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
if only my parents would have fucking thought about that....

alright well i'm gonna leave this thread alone
Old 06-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #20
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think Im outta popcorn..

*..muffled nom nom nom *

oh great, now Molly has her head stuck in your popcorn bag.

Quote:
if only my parents would have fucking thought about that....

alright well i'm gonna leave this thread alone

bye Sami-cakes.