R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Just a heads up for AZ

Old 06-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #21
JTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to behold

JTech's Tacoma Gallery
If you are driving someone elses vehicle...such as your fiance's truck. the ticket will go to here she can say it was not her and the ticket will disappear.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #22
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTech View Post
If you are driving someone elses vehicle...such as your fiance's truck. the ticket will go to here she can say it was not her and the ticket will disappear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
not true

regardless, the cameras suck and we should be fighting to ahve them removed. Especially the mobile ones...blood sucking assholes.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #23
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Driving down the 101 Friday, I saw an unmarked late-model dodge sedan, w/ full hidden lights had someone pulled over
Old 06-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #24
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoint16 View Post
Driving down the 101 Friday, I saw an unmarked late-model dodge sedan, w/ full hidden lights had someone pulled over

Dennis, I have seen those unmarked ones in rush hour looking for folks in the HOV lane by themselves.

I don't see them to often up by me...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:47 PM   #25
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTech View Post
That's odd...were you watching me on the I-17?? She just got the notice in the mail..I told her to go ahead and put my name and address in the space provided...great profile shot of me...LOL
Old 06-24-2009, 01:34 AM   #26
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
That's odd...were you watching me on the I-17?? She just got the notice in the mail..I told her to go ahead and put my name and address in the space provided...great profile shot of me...LOL

does her truck have tint?

I'm wondering how the tint affects the facial photo.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:25 AM   #27
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
First the license plate frame and now this wow Arizona is really trying to turn into California.

At least in Cali you cant be pulled over for a traffic violation by an unmarked vehicle.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #28
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qballenko View Post
First the license plate frame and now this wow Arizona is really trying to turn into California.

At least in Cali you cant be pulled over for a traffic violation by an unmarked vehicle.
I hate driving in Cali at times. Sure love the coast line though
Old 06-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #29
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoint16 View Post

I've seen a few undercover cops. There are a few in Tucson disguise in Honda Accords.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:00 AM   #30
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Tucson PD es no bueno in my book already.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #31
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if you guys know this, but the cameras are constantly recording so if you wanted to spray it or whatever you would have to do it from behind so you werent caught on film
Old 06-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #32
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post

I've seen a few undercover cops. There are a few in Tucson disguise in Honda Accords.
Some of the original undercover cop cars (the quite obvious ones), are being spray painted. I saw one that was painted blue.