R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Just a heads up for AZ

Old 06-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Thats it, I've had it with everyone holding a political office in or for the state of AZ.

Each of the 4 that voted yes on this should be burned at the motherfucking stakes.

Cocksuckers.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #3
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
The state is about to lose their budget on the 1st I believe, so I wouldnt be suprised if people are getting ticketed for every little thing in the next week or so. The local Govt has no idea how to budget, so they do what is easiest for them, take it from us.

People dont realize how much power they have, if every american said I am never paying a ticket again and stuck to it, the police and state govt would be powerless to do anything about it.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
ghostboy808 is on a distinguished road
ghostboy808's Tacoma Gallery
Do they still have those speed cameras in those vans parked on the side? I remember people pulling quick U-turns before hitting the second camera aimed out the back.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
DPS has over 60 vans in Arizona. Not to mention cameras all over the 60, the 10, the 101 and the 51.

and the 17.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #8
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Man this is starting to get out of hand. One of these days someone needs to figure out how to make a directional EMP device to wipe out all the cameras...

Or just ban them legally, but that's not as fun.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:36 AM   #10
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
I knew something didn't sound right about a $180 lifetime alignment. I'm going to have Desert Rat (the good one) do mine. They probably know more about lifted truck alignments then Firestone does.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #11
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
and the 17.

Yep..I think I got popped just after entering the freeway, west of the airport before it merges into the I-10. Had the cruise set at 65mph and got flashed as I was looking to my left. Didn't realize I was in a 55 mph zone..radar had me at 67 mph in the fiance's Dodge Ram diesel..at least there was photographic proof that I really was helping a friend move at 2 o'clock in the morning...LOL
Old 06-21-2009, 11:53 PM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Yep..I think I got popped just after entering the freeway, west of the airport before it merges into the I-10. Had the cruise set at 65mph and got flashed as I was looking to my left. Didn't realize I was in a 55 mph zone..radar had me at 67 mph in the fiance's Dodge Ram diesel..at least there was photographic proof that I really was helping a friend move at 2 o'clock in the morning...LOL

that sux.

you gotta watch out for those. that particular one by the airport is a huge trap.

should it be on the ballot, I'm going to vote against them.

cameras = just shy of marshall law.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:57 PM   #13
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
that sux.

you gotta watch out for those. that particular one by the airport is a huge trap.

should it be on the ballot, I'm going to vote against them.

cameras = just shy of marshall law.
AGREED!!! It's purely a money generator..no points on your MVD record, just pay the fine..what kind of crap is that?? Yah..I'm not a huge ticket writer...
Old 06-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AGREED!!! It's purely a money generator..no points on your MVD record, just pay the fine..what kind of crap is that?? Yah..I'm not a huge ticket writer...

Yeah, and soon enough they will be on your MVD record, and points...

I read somewhere (the link posted by Harrelsen), that they are trying to intertwine the cameras, and your MVD record.

those fucking cocksuckers.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:10 AM   #15
Veteran Redleg

Wth??? Since when did we become the People's Republic of Arizona??? Most road cops would agree that this isn't right.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wth??? Since when did we become the People's Republic of Arizona??? Most road cops would agree that this isn't right.
like I said;

speed cameras = just shy of marshall law.

I'd like to shit on each one camera, and shit on the doorsteps of each AZ legislature that voted yes for these cameras.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:18 AM   #17
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
like I said;

speed cameras = just shy of marshall law.

I liked shit on each one camera, and shit on the doorsteps of each AZ legislature that voted yes for these cameras.
more power to you...something needs to change
Old 06-22-2009, 12:30 AM   #18
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
ooops. ^^^

sometimes I have poor grammar.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:29 AM   #19
Banned
taco00 will become famous soon enough
Navy: MM3
taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Photo Ticket

untill the bill is passed do not respond to the mail issued ticket. rumor has it that it takes 5 letters before they come after you. i know people who have only received one and no more. For now its theory.

Lets group up an pay taggers to spray out the lenses on all (well most) of these cameras!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #20
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco00 View Post
untill the bill is passed do not respond to the mail issued ticket. rumor has it that it takes 5 letters before they come after you. i know people who have only received one and no more. For now its theory.

Lets group up an pay taggers to spray out the lenses on all (well most) of these cameras!

I have been flashed once, and I intend on ignoring the ticket should it come.