R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Meet Dates.

View Poll Results: What date can you attend?
July 25 5 22.73%
Aug 1 10 45.45%
Aug 8 12 54.55%
Aug 15 12 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2009, 03:51 PM   #21
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Will do.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:21 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Bump, did we decide on a location?
Danzer posted a spot in which we can meet up, and head to the lake from there.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ahh got it. I was wondering where you were gunna beach the boat
LMAO!! Yeah....If I launched it there, I think I would need someone to tow me the rest of the way......and I'd need my Fiberglass repair kit.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #24
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
august 15 - I'd come from utah and already got shit planned all the other days, damn friends gettin married !
Old 07-03-2009, 07:47 PM   #25
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #26
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lets push for the 1st...it'd be a good way to bring in the new month
Old 07-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #27
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Someone PM me in case I miss the final decision on "where and when" please
Old 07-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #28
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Someone PM me in case I miss the final decision on "where and when" please

better put a reminder on your refrigerator door, holmes.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
better put a reminder on your refrigerator door, holmes.
-I would if there was a date we could decide on...
Old 07-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #30
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
-I would if there was a date we could decide on...

thats why I'm......
Old 07-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #31

Looks like its gonna be close.....Lts keep this up until the end of the week..
Old 07-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
thats why I'm......
Me too....
Old 07-09-2009, 10:40 AM   #33

Bumpin up! A date will be set this weekend.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:09 PM   #34

Quote:
this will be the inaugural AZTacomas meet
Oh god yes!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #35

Looks like Mountainwolfpup will attend also. This guy can tell ya all some stoyies we have been though!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #36

Alright guys, whats the damn verdict lol ?
Old 07-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #37
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be there!