R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Meet Dates.

View Poll Results: What date can you attend?
July 25 5 22.73%
Aug 1 10 45.45%
Aug 8 12 54.55%
Aug 15 12 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Meet Dates.

Ok...Looks like we are gonna have the next AZ Meet here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...h&z=16&iwloc=A

We just need to pick some dates. its gonna be a Saturday, and start in the morning. Hoping to have a BBQ, wheeling, swimming, or just hangin out.
Please choose the date which would be best for you.

Better meet location. Meet here, then we will move to the lake.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.79...z=17&t=h&hl=en
Maybe a better meeting spot? Give thoughts, please.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I voted the 1st but anyone should work for me. I'm supposed to go camping up north on a weekend in July but nothing has been set yet.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for the last three. But if it came down to it i may be able to do the 25th.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
link is broken.
Link fixed.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #7

As the time draws nearer, and I get back from scouting locations this weekend, we will fine tune a meeting spot.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
i say as long as the water level is still good we do it off that dirt road on the peninsula with the boat ramp
X2. Last I checked, they have no plans on reducing the water level, but I will confirm this.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:36 PM   #9
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
I voted the 1st but should know more later. I would like to meet up with you guys. What do you bring to these meets?
Old 06-30-2009, 11:37 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
all the dates are Saturdays, so I'm pretty much fucked.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #11
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, i haven't been to a meet in a while
Old 07-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
all the dates are Saturdays, so I'm pretty much fucked.
Are you sure, Man? I mean, that you might not/cant make it?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
You are going to be 'sick' that Saturday...

okay, if Matt says I'm going to be sick, well I guess I'm gonna be sick.

COUGH cough.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
okay, if Matt says I'm going to be sick, well I guess I'm gonna be sick.

COUGH cough.
Not yet, Buddy....You still have a month.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Not yet, Buddy....You still have a month.

okay, today is a practice run.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:25 AM   #18
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Here's a good meeting spot and Wild Horse West.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.79...z=17&t=h&hl=en
+1 and you can get a burger if you want too.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:21 PM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make August 1st.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Well don't do that! If more Phoenicians can make it on another date then go for it!

I'll get out there eventually!