R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona Meet an Greet, Saturday August 8.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #241
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZprototype View Post
Holy crap the last two days sucked. So my dad had a heart attack yesterday morning. He's driving back from the farm and calls 911 to tell them to pick him up at his house (still about a mile away) and they say NO WAY PULL OVER! So of course he just hangs up on them and keeps going - love my pops. Long story short he gets ambulanced to the hospital (from his house he made it) and after assessment, undergoes emergency quadruple bypass surgery. All went well and they are going to take the breathing tube out within the hour. I am hopeful that I can talk to him tonight - we'll see. So I'm just sitting in ICU waiting room and of course looking at tacomaworld. It's been a great escape. Sorry to bum out this thread, but just wanted to write this, and I'm still going to try to come out for a bit tomorrow - we got to line up that dove hunt. See you in the AM
WOW! Prayers out for your Dad, Buddy. If you cant make this one, there will be others.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #242
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chestnut35 is out. Hes in Flagstaff...
Old 08-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #243
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Wish the best for your Dad AZprototype.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #244
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Will this be enough for the dogs? They were the biggest ones they had?

36 oz - Ketchup
14 oz - Mustard
26 oz - Relish

Old 08-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC4ME View Post
Will this be enough for the dogs? They were the biggest ones they had?

36 oz - Ketchup
14 oz - Mustard
26 oz - Relish

Im sure that will be plenty.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #247
abailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud of

Name: Amber
abailey's Tacoma Gallery
I will bring some extra hot dogs, chips and drinks just to be safe. I am bringing my girl Brandi and Cveta as well!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #248
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XC4ME View Post
Wish the best for your Dad AZprototype.
x3

I'll bring my 6 ft. table too.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #249
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Evening bump.

Diane and I are calling it a night.

We'll be waiting for everyone at the "White Bar" or whatever the hell its really called at 07:45.

We'll leave for the lake spot @ 08:00.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #250
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
Ok just got back from fry's

I got

4 (8 pack) hot dogs
4 (8 pack) buns
72 Dr-K soda's
on ice

bringing the tent shade and gas grill also
Old 08-08-2009, 12:12 AM   #251
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
sounds fun

Hey guys. I haven't posted here in awhile and logged on and saw this meet. I wish I was able to make it. Will be busy visiting with family from out of town this weekend. Hope you all have a good time!
Old 08-08-2009, 04:40 AM   #252

Im up, and dumping coffee down my throte. I'll be hooking up the boat and bugging out in an hour.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:53 AM   #253
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
You guys have fun, sounds like a great day. I'll be looking for pictures tonight.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:39 AM   #255
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
X2!

Good morning from San Diego! Have fun you guys.

thanks Harrelsen, have a fun time yourself.

Chris just called me, D and I are awake now (I think), and headed out the door.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:59 AM   #256
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
See you guys at the lake.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:32 AM   #257
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
leaving here soon
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #258
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
dammmm, thats gonna be fun!!! Cant wait to see pics!
Old 08-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #260
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery