R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona Meet an Greet, Saturday August 8.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #261
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Great time!!!! I cant belive that Ice cream truck crossed the water! Lets see some pics!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #262
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Great time!!!! I cant belive that Ice cream truck crossed the water! Lets see some pics!!!
Wait what's this? Do want pics.

Sucks I missed it... stupid 1400mi away crap....
Old 08-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #263
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #264
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back from Scotland. You guys need to post some pics of what I missed. My plane rides were brutal...
Old 08-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #266
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah but my ice cream was too cold and stuck to my lips!!! and ripped the skin off and my one bleed. lol
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #267
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
here is my photo thread.

Had a great time, lets do another soon.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...s-aug-8th.html
Old 08-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #268
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Yeah but my ice cream was too cold and stuck to my lips!!! and ripped the skin off and my one bleed. lol
Oh man....I hate to say it, but that was FUNNY!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #269
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh man....I hate to say it, but that was FUNNY!
Yeah it was pretty funny. it was also funny when i fell out of the boat. haha
Old 08-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #270
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah it was pretty funny. it was also funny when i fell out of the boat. haha

Old 08-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #271
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I was sliding of the edge and next thing i know i'm on my ass in the water! hahaha
Old 08-08-2009, 09:34 PM   #272

Quote:
I was sliding of the edge and next thing i know i'm on my ass in the water! hahaha
I wasnt gonna say anything....
Old 08-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #273
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wasnt gonna say anything....
Its all good I thought it was super funny.

Alex + Exiting Chris's Boat = Epic FAILURE
Old 08-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #274

Quote:
Its all good I thought it was super funny.

Alex + Exiting Chris's Boat = Epic FAILURE
No no.....

Alex+Falling out of boat+ popsicle stuck to face = EPIC FAIL.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:00 AM   #275
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No no.....

Alex+Falling out of boat+ popsicle stuck to face = EPIC FAIL.
VERY True!!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:18 AM   #276
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
looks like everyone had a great time. wish i could have made it. please let me know if you plan on having any other meet and greets or plan on going wheeling anytime? thanks.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #277
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice, hope it's at night because i still work this freaking 2nd shift at work and it sucks, until 10pm.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:32 AM   #278
luvsoffroading

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
damn, i think were going at like 4
crap, ya i need a new shift. the early ones don't give me sat and sun off. so until then im sticking with the mid shift. have a good time if i don't get to make it. if you plan a weekend one, i'd be interested.