R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona Meet an Greet, Saturday August 8.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #21
abailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud ofabailey has much to be proud of

Name: Amber
abailey's Tacoma Gallery
I am down to come with as long as I can get off of work. I just got my Tacoma about 7 months ago and would love to come and meet other people w/ Tacomas and get some ideas about the mods that I want to start doing. Should be able to bring two jet skiis
Old 07-14-2009, 01:22 PM   #22
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I am totally and utterly JEALOUS that you guys are going to have such a fun time. Sounds like it's going to be a good time aong with good food and new friends. Not fair, not fair, not fair.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abailey View Post
I am down to come with as long as I can get off of work. I just got my Tacoma about 7 months ago and would love to come and meet other people w/ Tacomas and get some ideas about the mods that I want to start doing. Should be able to bring two jet skiis
Sounds GREAT! Look forward to seeing you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Yes, I am totally and utterly JEALOUS that you guys are going to have such a fun time. Sounds like it's going to be a good time aong with good food and new friends. Not fair, not fair, not fair.
You need to call in sick....
Old 07-14-2009, 03:31 PM   #25
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Is there going to be any shade for my Irish son?

1. Chris
2.Derek
3. Cliff
4. Scott
5. Brian
6. Alex
7. Matt, Christy & Cain
I think Brian said he has an EZ up, or somethin. I have a Tarp, but it would have to be stretched between trucks.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #26
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think Brian said he has an EZ up, or somethin. I have a Tarp, but it would have to be stretched between trucks.
I also have an easy up that i can bring.

Chris I finished my grill and i have a lot of that black powdercoated mesh (the one that looks like the grillcraft stuff) do you want me t cut you a strip off and bring it to the meet for you? I have about 6ft left.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I also have an easy up that i can bring.

Chris I finished my grill and i have a lot of that black powdercoated mesh (the one that looks like the grillcraft stuff) do you want me t cut you a strip off and bring it to the meet for you? I have about 6ft left.
Thats the stuff you got at Lowes, Right? OOO!! Yes, Bring Your EZ up to the meet also.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #28
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats the stuff you got at Lowes, Right? OOO!! Yes, Bring Your EZ up to the meet also.

Ok, I will bring both.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #29
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I got the 8th off so I'll be there!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 04:49 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
I got the 8th off so I'll be there!!!
Sweet!
Old 07-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #31
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
i'm down as a maybe
Old 07-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
i'm down as a maybe
For Gods sake WHY A MAYBE???? You dont have anything else to do.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #33
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For Gods sake WHY A MAYBE???? You dont have anything else to do.
yes, but if you know where i'll be at all time's who knows what you'll do the the truck parked next to me.....

nope, that doesn't get old
Old 07-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #35
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
So I have aug. 5th - 17th off...planned on staying in town but haven't been home (Indiana) in a while so im out guys
Old 07-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #36
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
ofcourse. this isn't a secret society.
WHAT? I thought this was the driving branch of the Bilderberg group......
Old 07-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #37
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I will bring my grill and tent cover.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:29 PM   #38
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post

call in sick, afterall I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Is there going to be any shade for my Irish son?

1. Chris
2.Derek
3. Cliff
4. Scott
5. Brian
6. Alex
7. Matt, Christy & Cain
Matt, I'll bring my EZ up. Glad the whole family is coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge2 View Post
WHAT? I thought this was the driving branch of the Bilderberg group......
HAHAHAHAHA
Old 07-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #39
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE

1. Chris Boat & expertise
2.Derek
3. Cliff
4. Scott
5. Brian EZ up, and waters & trash bags
6. Alex Icechest & drinks & EZ up
7. Matt, Christy & Cain
8. Sarge & GF -grill and easy up, hot dogs, buns, soda
9. Colton -
10. Abailey- maybe
Old 07-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #40
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE

1. Chris Boat & expertise
2.Derek
3. Cliff
4. Scott
5. Brian EZ up, and waters
6. Alex - EZ up, Soda, water, beer, Maybe other stuff
7. Matt, Christy & Cain
8. Sarge -grill and easy up

EDIT: 9. Colton -