R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona Meet an Greet, Saturday August 8.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #41
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Ssgt 0369, 8511 3/2 Camp Lejune
Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
Just a quick suggestion...I dont want to hijack any plans but why dont we meet @ the IN & OUT BURGER on the I-17 - Carefree exit and then all drive out together?????
Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #42
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery

Are we planning on this being BYOF (bring your own food)?
Old 07-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #43
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
you missed a few people there, Alex.

Are we planning on this being BYOF (bring your own food)?
My bad, I just copied and pasted it real quick. I EDITED my post and added them.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:51 PM   #44
Sarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSarge2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
Update. Bringing GF along with

lots of hot dogs and buns
loads of Big-K soda
Old 07-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #45
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge2 View Post

loads of Big-K soda

updated above ^ .
Old 07-14-2009, 10:59 PM   #46
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

loads of Big-K soda
Bring girls for us!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:03 PM   #47
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
Bring girls for us!!!

Colton, you dont need any "girls".

Bring that chick you are sweet on.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:05 PM   #48
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Colton, you dont need any "girls".

Bring that chick you are sweet on.
Which one?? Haha
Ill see if any of them would wanna come but most likely not. They will be bored talking with all us boring Tacoma enthusiasts.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:06 PM   #49
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which one?? Haha
Ill see if any of them would wanna come but most likely not. They will be bored talking with all us boring Tacoma enthusiasts.

LOL.

Whos that one that lives near us, in your subdivision?
Old 07-15-2009, 12:02 AM   #50

Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
I will ask her to ask a few of her friends @ bombshells if they'd like to tag along
Old 07-15-2009, 12:06 AM   #51
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first."

Harrelsen, just come on down for the weekend!

I wish! I just found out I will be going to Cali that weekend.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:23 AM   #52

Sarge2's Tacoma Gallery
completely off topic...But why are so many avatars the same when the users <-----are different?
Old 07-15-2009, 02:17 AM   #53
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will ask her to ask a few of her friends @ bombshells if they'd like to tag along

sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
I wish! I just found out I will be going to Cali that weekend.
bummer, Harrelsen.

Quote:
completely off topic...But why are so many avatars the same when the users <-----are different?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ease-read.html
Old 07-15-2009, 06:22 AM   #54
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bring girls for us!!!
Its a TW "Meet & Greet"......Cant you find your own girls?

Old 07-15-2009, 06:24 AM   #55
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Its a TW "Meet & Greet"......Cant you find your own girls?

Colton has plenty of chicks Chris, hes just being lazy....kinda like how he still hasnt changed his diff fluid.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:28 AM   #56
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Colton has plenty of chicks Chris, hes just being lazy....kinda like how he still hasnt changed his diff fluid.
I know....I guess He is gonna see how long he can go between oil changes?
Old 07-15-2009, 06:33 AM   #57
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I know....I guess He is gonna see how long he can go between oil changes?

I keep posting shit on his facebook hoping he gets annoyed with me and does it. I'd even goover and do it for him, since I'm only 5 minutes away...
Old 07-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #58
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
tap, nudge, BUMP.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #59

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I keep posting shit on his facebook hoping he gets annoyed with me and does it. I'd even goover and do it for him, since I'm only 5 minutes away...
Hook me up man!! I need help and everytime I go to Auto store I dont know what fluids to get because they dont have what you recommend!! And yes you are definately harassing me via facebook.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #60

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
What you need me to bring? I can bring a grill or something.