R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona Meet an Greet, Saturday August 8.

Old 07-11-2009, 07:01 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona Meet an Greet, Saturday August 8.

Looks like the date is set. We are going to go to Lake Pleasant, for BBq'ing, Swimming, BS'ing, and maybe some boating.

Meeting spot:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.79...z=17&t=h&hl=en

South East corner. We can all meet up there, then head to the lake.
If you cant meet up, you can try to find us here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...h&z=16&iwloc=A

Lets plan on meeting at 8:00 AM, and try and beat the heat, and find a good spot to set up.

Lets get a list of who is going to attend.

1. Chris
Old 07-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
1. Chris
2.Derek

The meet spot is the SE corner. Theres a restaurant there and they have ice and bait if anyone is fishing.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Derek and the meet spot is the SE corner. Theres a restaurant there and they have ice and bait if anyone is fishing.
Fixed.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if I can make it yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when I know...
Old 07-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
1. Chris
2.Derek
3. Cliff
4. Scott
Old 07-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is it cool if I bring a buddy? He's just gonna ride with me...
Old 07-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Is it cool if I bring a buddy? He's just gonna ride with me...

ofcourse. this isn't a secret society.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
1. Chris
2.Derek
3. Cliff
4. Scott
5. Brian
Old 07-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
ofcourse. this isn't a secret society.
lol
Old 07-12-2009, 07:02 AM   #10

Bumpo
Old 07-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #11
moconnor11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
moconnor11's Tacoma Gallery
dang, I wish I could come! have fun!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:08 PM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I will plan on bringing a Hibachi grill, and some waters.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #13

Im going to bring a tarp. I dont have poles, but we can close it in the doors of a couple trucks. Also will have a cooler, water, some snacks, and the boat.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im going to bring a tarp. I dont have poles, but we can close it in the doors of a couple trucks. Also will have a cooler, water, some snacks, and the boat.

I have a shade tent, I can bring that too.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
"wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first."

Harrelsen, just come on down for the weekend!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
"wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first."
I never heard that one before

Bump.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:51 AM   #18
livintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shedlivintall is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
livintall's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta check the work schedule first but if I'm off then hell yeah!
Old 07-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Well I can't make it anymore. I'll be in Scotland.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #20
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
1. Chris
2.Derek
3. Cliff
4. Scott
5. Brian
6. Alex

I can bring an Ice Chest full of different stuff.